Chapter 11

Frankie POV

"He did what?!" Erica Davis exclaimed as I continued my story from the tutoring incident. Ericka is one of my friends, well she's basically my bestfriend now. She's brownskin, 4'11, and long Brazilian dark brown hair. She's not too average but she doesn't mess with none of the niggas here. She says their not worth the time of day. She's been single since 10th grade. She claims she taking a break, but we in college.

"Yep" I said nonchalantly. Now that I look back on it, I'm wondering why I didn't slap that nigga right the fuck back. That's the only thing I regret. I don't take back not a word from then. It's been a week since and we haven't spoken a word to one another. I could honestly careless. I don't associate with fuck niggas.

"Where his ass at?!" Erica basically screamed. I chuckled as she began looking around the dorm as if she was R. Kelly in Trapped in the Closet. She's the only person I told. Im never petty over nothing, so there's no point of tryna tear him down about it.

"He got me fucked up on that fuck shit!" She said all hype and shit. It was funny to me cause she was short. She looked like a hyperactive chihuahua.

"Calm down girl" I said laughing causing her to naturally join in.

"I would of been on a killing spree" She said taking a deep breathe. I nodded my head. I wasn't scared to talk about it, but I didn't feel like spreading my business like butter.

"But other than that, I heard Leon and Kristy broke up" I sarcastically gasped. Is it really a surprise they not together?

"The whore and the asshole was such a perfect match" I said as we both laid back on my bed. We giggled as I shook my head.

"Right, I was dying when I heard" She said laughing. I chuckled. Kristy really thought she stole my man. Bitch was pussy, why push your luck and try to turn it into a relationship? Like damn, side bitches don't get the ring.

"I would of been too" I started thinking of Leon. I smirked on how lonely and depressed he must be right now. Should of thought of that shit before you wanted to cheat.

"I need a boyfriend" Erica said out of the blue. I ain't gone lie, that shit caught me off guard.

"Really? After all this time?" I asked sarcastically. She smacked her teeth. She sat up as her eyes lit up like Christmas. I rolled my eyes as she began telling one of her stories.

"I saw a fine ass boy today on campus" She said giggly. I shot up like a bullet.

"Who?!" I yelled in excitement. She's never met someone who caught her eyes since highschool.

"I don't know, I do know he's friends with Jahkeem" She said his name with so much venom. I chuckled at her disgust towards him, but I'm worried about who this mysterious nigga is.

Jahkeem POV

"You did what nigga?!" Silver yelled in my face. I had my nigga fly out because of the incident. I told him what she said and how I hit her. He flipped when I told him I slapped her. Silver has a big thing about domestic violence. His mother was being abused by his father, but one day, the nigga disappeared. Everyone thought because he was in a gang, Silver had something to do with it.

"I know man, I fucked up" I said with my head down low. He sighed as he took a seat on Lance's bed. I ain't seen little nigga in a minute, but he still a bitch. I be tryna teach him to get tough, but he goes back to his old routines in the morning. I saw that bitch nigga Leon beating him up one time, but I ain't do nothing. I was hoping he was gonna use some of the shit I taught him. But I guess not.

"Have you tried talking to her?" He asked looking at me. I shook my head no, causing a big sigh to exit his mouth.

"Apologize nigga!" He exclaimed as he got up. I nodded my head. I ain't really feel like talking. That shit made me really grimy as fuck. I felt like Michael or some shit. I hated the feeling but I couldn't stop it. If I could go back and stop myself from doing it, I would.

"Look my nigga, just apologize 'ight?" He said lowly. I nodded as he looked around the dorm.

"But aside from that, there's some fine bitches here bruh" He said causing me to laugh. There were some bad bitches here, but I ain't worried bout none of them. I just need to finish the year and get back to my daughter.

"Bruh! There was one, oh my god" He said throwing his hands on his head. I was all ears now. Usually, Silver don't like to talk about bitches individually, but in groups. Like 'them bitches' or 'these bitches'.

"She was cute as fuck! Like bad as shit, why I ain't never seen her in the hood before?" He said.

I shrugged my shoulders. I ain't never seen my nigga talk so much about a girl. He rambled on and on about her being short and cute. He literally talked for about 10 minutes before he let up. I wasn't really listening though. I was too worried about trying to apologize to Frankie.

___________________________

-Short I know

-What y'all think?

-Silver's in town?

-Frankie's friend, Ericka?

-Erica feeling Silver? Silver feeling Erica?

-Uh oh!

-Jahkeem tryna apologize

-Leon and Kristy broke up!

•HolyMade•