Chapter 10: Beautiful nightmares

MACKENZIE'S POV (dream)

"Hey guys we should so totally go laser tagging tonight!" I say to Arianna, Louis and Niall.

"I agree" said Niall

"Let's do it" said Louis

"Sounds fun" said Arianna. It was already about 4:30pm so we still have some daylight. We all decide to go now cause we have nothing better to do. We all hop in Louis car. We drive off. The radio kept in turning on and off by its self.

"Weird? My radio has never done this before? Oh well no music I guess." He shuts it off and we go back to silence. The radio randomly turns back on, but no one notices but me? We stop at a red light and the radio says something to me,

'Look to your left.' I turn my head to the left. I look out the window and it was nighttime. what the hell? it was just morning? Something caught my eye. There he was... Standing under the street light, Knife in his hand, by his side. Blood running down his face and arms. It looked like he has a bullet while in his chest. He lifts his hand from behind his back and holds up my mothers head. Everything became blurry from my tears. No words came out if my mouth. He started to walk slowly towards the car. Still nothing came out of my mouth. I rub my eyes and look back out the window. He's gone?

"Were here!" I hear Louis say and I look towards the front. I see the building. I look out my window and see that I'm in a parking lot and not at the red light. I wipe my tears away. I get out of the car and hook arms with Niall. We walk to the door and I see a mans reflection. I turn around and see him again. there was a blood sign on the ground in front of him.

'Who's next' is what the blood message said. I try to say something, but it was like I was on mute. It's starts to rain and he vanished again. Niall tugs in my arm lightly and we go inside. It started to thunder and lightning. This is strange? Why is nobody here? Not even the workers? We walk up to the door that had 'laser tag' in big yellow letters on it.

"Isn't it strange that no one is here?" Still no response. We walk inside the doors. We walk up to a wall that has the guns and vests. We each put one on and walk into the arena. It was dark, but I could barley see with the glow in the dark things on the walls. I heard Someone shoot there laser gun. It sounds like a real gun. I hear it again. I look around and hear a thud in the distance. I slowly walked towards the sound. I kicked something. I didn't know what it was cause it was pitch black. I hear the arenas door open, then close. I ignore it, thinking it was one if the workers that finally showed up or something. I grab my phone out of my pocket and turn on my flash light app. I point it towards the thing I kicked. I drop my phone and scream. It was Louis. He has a bullet whole in his head and his gut. I step back and into a puddle of blood. I start to cry. I then around and see Niall pined up against the wall, with knives in his chest. I scream again and rip off my best and drop my laser gun. I look at my hands in the glow in the dark lights. Blood. All over my hands. I start to shake and run out of the arena. I scream for Arianna but don't find her.

"Ari..... oomph" I fall to the ground. I look up and see Arianna.

"Ow why did you run into me?"

"Arianna Louis and Niall are dead in the arena! I stepped in there blood and got some on my... hands?" I look down at my hands. They were completely clean.

"Ok what the fuck is wrong with you? Louis and Niall are fine! They'll be out in a he'd minutes when the round is over." I nod my head.

"In the mean time lets get a snack." I give her a small smile and wipe my tears away. We start to walk, when the over com screeches. We stop and wince a little. it was silent for a bit, till we heard a loud scream over the over com. We fall to our knees and hold our ears know pain. I look at Arianna who is laying on the floor holding her ears. She stops shaking and her eyes fly open. She wasn't moving.