A Failed Start in New York City

Chapter 3

Thank you for flying with us here at Emirates airlines. Hope to see you in your next travels. Fly Emirates, hello tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ring ring*
Margaux: Hey Mrs. Beckham.

Victoria: Have you arrived in New York city already?

Margaux: *Sarcastic* No, no! I'm still in the plane!

Victoria: Thompson!

Margaux: I'm just kidding ma'am. Yeah I just arrived. Actually, I'm on my way to exit the airport now.

Victoria: Great. Ride a taxi. I texted the address earlier before you left the hotel right? There is where your apartment is.

Margaux: Oh. Wait I'll check.

Margaux checked the location that Victoria texted her.

"MiMa Luxury apart -- No way! No freaking way!" She told herself.

Victoria: Yeah, that's right. That will be your home for 3 months.

Margaux: Un. Be. Li. Va. Ble. Thanks.

Victoria: Also, the 200c and the scoopy are on the parking already. Make sure you have the keys.

Margaux: Yes. I have 'em.

Victoria: Update me okay? Find my son Romeo. I'm telling you, he is a stubborn one.

Margaux: Yes, yes! Oh. Yes of course, like mother like son.

Victoria: Thomp --

Margaux: I gotta go. Bye.

Margaux cannot believe that Victoria Beckham just granted her a lot at MiMa Apartments.

Before heading home to her luxury apartment, she first went to a mall and buy a few coats since it's already getting cold.

She bought 2 long black coats, 3 more sweaters and 2 scarfs.

The 1st thing she did when the cab dropped her at her place is take a picture of almost everything. The apartment is big, and absolutely gorgeous.

It has 2 rooms and an attic bedroom (in one of the bedrooms) a "mini" 2nd floor with gaming sets. Under it, is the kitchen with a counter. North from it is the living room, West from the living room are 3 doors: Right - Bathroom, Center - indoor pool and left - Bedroom 1.

At the back part of the kitchen is the Master's bedroom with an attic bedroom above its mini work place/ library.

The place is fully furnished. It is so beautiful.

After couple of hours idolizing the apartment, she went to the master's bedroom, grabbed some scissors, thread, needle and pieces of cloth.

She laid her coats down and added pockets on them. In total, the coats had pockets inside and pockets outside. She also put zippers in all pockets. Then she placed all the stuff she needs. It's like a backpack in a coat.

(Highest to lowest)
Inside pocket 1 - License, other fake IDs, (like fake police ID, fake doctor ID etc)
I. Pocket 2 (other side) - Money, credit card, spy pen
I. Pocket 3 - Car key, motorcycle key, apartment keys
I. Pocket 4 - Spy shades, eye glasses (magnifying glasses), bandana,
I. Pocket 5 - Sleeping pills, roofies and ecstacy, (medical) face mask
I. Pocket 6 - RJ's pictures and pre - investigation information files (copy)