Wearing The Crown

Flashback

A little girl about the age of 8 waited paintly for her friends looking up at the blue sky while the wind played with her long dark hair. A group of kids of her age notice her and call her up.

Kids: Jasmine! lets play as a rich family!

The little girl smiled and runned to meet up with the other kids, the one with a little more weight than everyone else spoke first, his name was Colton.

Colton - i am going to be the lawyer!

Evryone else playing gave their own titles until there was only jasmine, a little boy called Lucian and another girl called Valentina. Colton crossed his arms and looked at the 3 of them and thought carefully and spoke. 

Colton: i think we going to need a princess and a prince

Jasmine always wanted to be a princess, specially if Lucian was going to be a prince, she smiled and placed her hand in the hair waving so everyone could look at her.

Jasmine: i will be the princess!

As Colton was about to agree it, Valentina inturrupted him with a cold expression and looked at Jasmine with a fake smile.

Valentina - i will be the princess because i dont think you are pretty enough Jasmine, plus i do not think you are rich enough to be a princess, only rich girls can be a princess, my mummy owns the famous company Soft and Silky what does your mummy owns ?

Every other kid started wondering too and everyone agreed with Valentina, even thought Jasmine was attenting a rich kids school, her mother was not as rich as everyone else parents. Jasmine looked at Lucian whos expression did not changed, her vision got blurry and she cried....

Back to present..

 A young girl cleaning a cafe table remembers her past preferring to forget those memories. 

Hey i am jasmine, a 17 year old student studying business, i am not a rich girl like other many kids in this town neither is my family. I have 3 part time jobs and a older sister while my mum works at the Soft and Silky company factory which they sale alot of beauty cosmetics specially for hair. My sister, well i do not know what does she do of her life, she says she works but i bet she is lying or doing something that she should not. 

I looked around and notice two students from Den High School, is a private school full of rich kids where their parents either own a business or are laywers. If i wanted to go there i would have to apply for a welfare support but i got enough of going to a rich kids school, i am better off at a public school.

As jasmine was about to go behind the cashier the students called her for their orders, they looked at her up and down as if they took a interest on her.

Guy 1: so what school do you go to?

Jasmine: you dont have to know 

Guy 2: awww come one pretty thing 

Jasmine: your orders please ?

They guys finally gave up and asked for their orders, Jasmine when to get the quickly and the boys were still flirting with her when two girls from the same school come in as if they were looking for someone and when they looked at Jasmine direction they looked furious. 

Girl 1: hey! what you doing you whore!

Jasmine: hey i am nota whore what did i do?

Girl 2: stop flirting with our boyfriends!

The second girl pushed her making her fall on the floor and looked down at her as if she was trash, the boys tried to help her up but they did not dare to do a thing with the way their girlfriends were looking like.