Wearing The Crown chapter 2

Lucian: is been so long Jasmine 

Jasmine: true 

Ace: you guys know each other, cmon Lucian why did you not told me?

Lucian: yeh we do, sorry 

Jasmine: do we ?

Lucian: uh... anyway what you doing here ?

Jasmine: working to survive, not like some people 

Ace: some rude girl!

Jasmine: look who is talking 

Ace: you little-

Lucian: hey stop it Ace leave it her alone 

Jasmine ignored his support and went back behind the cashier, getting ready to leave.

Ace: you see how rude she is!

Lucian: hum Jasmine are you ok? or Ace has gone too far ?

Jasmine: i dont think it does matter to you Lucian, compared to what i went through back in primary school this is nothing. I am just suprise you are taking my side 

Lucian: uh what do you mean

Jasmine: stop being hypocrit

Ace: hey dont talk about my best friend like that

Jasmine: dont get involved if you dont know your so called best friend. He its not who you think he is, unless he changed.

Lucian; yes i changed listen-

Jasmine: i dont want to listen anything, you did not listen when i talked to you and begged... now thinking back i was totally a idiot, i feel ashame of myself. Hope you having fun in your rich life, now lets go i need to close the shop.

Lucian did not say anything anymore while Jasmine looked as if she was going to cry, the memories where painful while Ace just looked confused because he was sure if he knew Lucian as this girls had stated but agreed to follow Lucian out of the shop anyway. As Jasmine closed down the Cafe, Ace approached her and politely spoke to her.

Ace: hey.. um i am sorry if i sounded to demanding or bossy when speaking to you, did want to look like those spoiled rich kids which i am not really if you knew me. Also i am sorry for watever Lucian have done to you, he is a really nice guy.

Jasmine: i accept your apologies but dont apologise for your friend, i will never forgive him, i can forget but what he did not even you would believe, i guess he really changed but thankfully for him and some other people i am not the same was before. But anyway got to go and i hope you are happy the nest time i see you, if we meet again.

She left waving at him while he tried to figure it out what her words meant of " i am not the same as before" while going back to Lucian side.

Lucian: so what did you say

Ace: erm just apoligised 

Lucian: you apoligising uh thats a surpise are you ok?

Ace: yeh, hell i am was my fault

Lucian: you should not apogised, she was really rude, now she is going to be big headed 

Ace: what? just few minutes ago you were in her side??

Lucian just looked away and signed, Ace looked at him now starting realising maybe Lucian was really not who everyone thinks, maybe Jasmine was right. Ace was busy thinking that he did not realise where he was being taken until an anoying voice made him comeback to reality.