classic as frick

this was the first smut i ever written so brace yourselves (& it's not edited) ;)

-

Vic and Kellin had been in a relationship for going on 2 years. With a few bumps in the road, but overall happy times, their relationship became a success.

"Kellin, stop!" Vic squealed.
Kellin had been tickling Vic out of revenge for eating his food.
Vic's laughter and screams filled the room.

"You shouldn't of ate my sub. You had your own, fatty," Kellin said with stern voice even though he was joking.

"Okay, o-okay! I'm sorry. Please, ple- pee! I'm going to pee!' Vic shouted trying to catch his breath.

Kellin just smirked down at the red boy.
"Go ahead."

Vic attempted to push Kellin off, but failed miserably. He had been too shaken up from laughing to use strength. He tried again, this time using force because he really was going to pee if Kellin didn't stop. Kellin toppled over, off the bed and shrieked out of surprise.

"That's what you get you little rat," Vic teased looking over the bed at the lanky boy sprawled out on the floor.
Kellin huffed and pushed himself up and on top of the bed. Well, more on top of Vic. Vic didn't mind, and his urge to pee was suddenly gone. They laid like that for a few, playing with each other's hair and cuddling.

"You're my sweet baby," Kellin commented before lightly kissing Vic's lips.

Vic starred up at his loved one in complete awe. His big brown innocent eyes showed complete adoration.

Kellin smiled lightly and ran his left hand over Vic's thigh that was raised in the air in an angular position. He then slipped his hand under and grabbed Vic's bottom and gave it a light squeeze. This caused Vic to involuntarily bite his bottom lip. Kellin kept groping Vic's thighs and bottom until a soft moan slipped from Vic's pink lips. Kellin smirked to himself before lowering his body down on Vic as if he was a fragile doll. Their bodies close together and they could feel every inch of eachother. The room suddenly got hot. Kellin trailed kisses from Vic's jaw to his neck leaving many hickies. Kellin grinded his bottom half into Vics causing the smaller boy to become more vocal.

Kellin reached out below him and palmed Vic.
"K-Kellin." Vic moaned.
Soon Kellin had forced his tongue into Vic's mouth, Vic didn't object. Vic ran his hand through Kellins messy hair.
Vic trailed his free hand down Kellins stomach. He then slipped his tiny hand into Kellins pants and began pumping him slowly.

"Eager are we?" Kellin teased, but not before letting out a deep moan.

Vic only bit his lip once more before slipping his hand out and flipping themselves over so that he was on top of Kellin in a straddling position.
Vic rocked his hips into Kellins creating more friction between the two.
Vic quickly pulled his shirt off and threw it to the side. He proceeded to do the same for Kellin.

"You're so pretty Vic, gosh look at you," Kellin said while running his hand along Vic's exposed chest.

Vic's face turned a deeper shade of red before he leant down and kissed his lover. He the pulled away and ran kisses on Kellins body. Lightening bolts went off in Kellins stomach as Vic reached the top of his sweatpants.
Vic immediately pulled them down, including his underwear. He threw those down with the rest off the clothing. He looked up innocently at the boy. Kellins manhood poked at Vic's chin. Vic moved down a bit before grabbing a hold of it. He licked at the tip before sliding his pick tongue along the whole thing. This was enough to have Kellin moaning for more. Without warning Vic took all of Kellin in his mouth. Kellin muttered a few curse words under his breath as Vic deep-throated him excellently.
Vic bobbed his head and swirled his tongue.
"O-oh my. Fuck, V-Vic," the latter moaned.
It was soon becoming to much to bear and if Vic continued any longer, Kellin would last a minute. Kellin grabbed Vic by the hair, pulling him up to him, before smashing his lips into his. Kellin palmed Vic's throbbing erection before pulling down his pants.

Now they were both completely naked. Kellin got up from the bed leaving a flustered Vic laying there playing with himself waiting for the boy to return. Soon Kellin came back with the necessities. He got on top of Vic and kissed him sloppily, but affectionate before opening the lube. He spread it on his fingers and looked up at the heavy breathing boy. Vic gave him a little nod before Kellin slipped his fingers in him.

Vic shifted around with an expression filled with pain and pleasure. Soon though Kellin hit the right spot in Vic to causing him to buck his hips forward. Kellin repeatedly hit this spot causing Vic to scream out and moan. Soon he slipped his fingers out and got ready to insert himself.

"Uh-uh," Vic said before pushing Kellin down onto his back. Vic climbed on top of the rather excited boy and leaned down to kiss him. Kellin smacked Vic's bottom sending shockwaves through Vic. He kept this up till Vic's bottom was a bright red and Vic was moaning continuously. Vic loved the pain. Vic rolled the condom onto the smirking boy.

Vic began to lower himself onto Kellin.
He gasped at the feeling of himself being filled up. Vic began moving himself around, growing him.
"Oh fuck yes," Kellin grunted.
Vic sped up causing both boys to moans to get louder. Kellin grabbed Vic's hips tightly, surely going to causing bruises to form in later, but Vic didn't mind.
"Mmhm. O-oh," Vic moaned. Kellin thrusted himself forward causing Vic to scream out and the sound of skin slapping to fill the apartment.

"I-m close," Kellin groaned out. This made Vic go bounce faster and grip Kellins hand.
"Y-yes!" Vic screamed out feeling that special spot being hit repeatedly.

"Oh fuck, shit." Kellin grunted throwing his head back as he shot his load into Vic. Vic continued to gyrate his hips and Kellin reached out and played with his manhood. Vic was soon screaming out and shooting all over Kellins stomach. Vic fell over, exhausted. They both turned to each other, their breathing heavy as can be.
"I love you so much," Vic said clinging on to Kellin. Kellins stomach was messy,but he didn't care.
"I love you more, angel." Kellin said before kissing his head lightly.

-

yikes
i'll edit this later, thanks for reading