the american dream

"we'll have two kids... a boy and a girl. oh! and a dog. a big dog, and i know you don't like dogs- which is crazy- but yes. we can go on annual vacations to flori- are you listening?"

vic smiled.

"i am!"

"as i was saying, you can be all housewife like, it'll be great," kellin continued.

"listen to me now," vic mumbled. he crawled in to kellin's lap, straddling him.

"hmph... i imagine us living like kings, y'know," vic muttered while playing with the buttons on kellin's shirt.
(a/n: don't you fucking dare)

"elaborate."

"oh, okay. well we can start our own gang...or we can be the next bonnie & cly-"

"i don't think so-"

"wow! you are so lame," vic lightly pushing the other boy.

he landed little hits at the hopeless romantic's chest- thinking to himself "that's what you get for repudiating all of my ideas to conquer the world, asshole".

"mhm," kellin mumbled before attaching their lips.

kellin clutched vic's small hips, bringing him closer. he caressed the skin where his sweater had raised slightly.

vic gyrated his hips earning a moan in response from kellin. he slowly trailed his hand along the other's clothed chest.

he leant forward and began nipping at kellin's neck before proceeding to palm him in his jeans.

kellin pulled vic's red sweater over his head and discarded it.

soon enough, all articles of clothing were old news.

still sat in kellin's lap, vic's forehead rested on the lean chest in front of him. he pressed his lips to kellin's prominent  collar bone leaving open mouthed kisses absentmindedly. his eyes fluttered shut as kellin moved his fingers inside of him whilst simultaneously running his hand up and down his length.

" you ready?" kellin prompted.

vic didn't respond verbally, instead raised his hips and lined himself up with kellin's length. he lowered himself gradually, feeling the fullness of kellin inside of him.

kellin threw his head back as vic began rocking onto him in a steady rhythm.
he gripped vic's soft thighs contentedly, letting the smaller boy bounce on him.

"maybe i can settle for the american dream if it means i can do this everyday," vic breathed, gripping kellin's shoulders as he bounced faster.

kellin chuckled in reply. pushing forward, he changed positions making vic lay on his back and him situated between his legs. vic held his [kellin's] shoulders as he thrusted into him quickly.

"fuck yeah's", skin slapping and even each other's heartbeat was all that could be heard in the room. and god was it a pleasurable mixtape.

a few more thrusts and kellin was coming deep inside vic while the latter was spurting into his hand.

yeah so vic laid there, eyes half lidded, body worn out and a torn throat humming the tune of rosanna by toto because bliss, right?

kellin admired the image of graceful beauty splayed out in front of him like a favorite meal.

so he ate.

-

i tried my best it really took half a year LOL