Don't judge Me

I'm calling it from now so put your pen and paper away. This isn't some sort of psychological issue that I have, Doc. You may be thinking that eventually you will get to the bottom of my problem but I suggest you give up from now. There are no events in my past that have led to me being the way that I am. I don't have Daddy issues, I wasn't neglected as a child and believe me when I say I have been given enough affection that I feel overly smothered. It is a matter of pleasure. I simply enjoy it.

I'm Twenty- two now and some habits just don't die.

"Hey, want to go to Massie's tonight?" My roommate Josh asked.

"Who's that?" I said not looking up from my assignment that I needed to have completed in approximately three minutes. I loved working under pressure, the thrill of failing made me think harder.

"Not, who. Where. It's a bar, it opened a month ago." He replied.

"The one down near the Bistro?" Angela interjected?

"Ah, yeah that one. So what you say Liv?" He prodded.

This was my second last year of university, I never intended to make friends here but when my parents decided to move to the country for their retirement I was forced to live in a dorm. There's five of in the 'house' Josh and Angela are great but they love to get trash wasted every day of the week. I on the other hand, like to do that once a week. I don't actually know if I like them or not buy they make sure I get home in one piece so they should be awarded points for that. The other two that live here are Andrew and Leena. I try to avoid them, simply because I haven't warmed up to either of them and being nice is just too much of an effort for me right now.

"Yeah Olivia? Want to come?" Angela insisted.

"Who invited you?" Muttered Josh under his breath. I don't think Angela heard that but even I got the hint that he wanted to go alone with me.

Josh is cute don't get me wrong, he's got that cute east side L.A, rich boy thing happening. He sort of looks like Nate from Gossip Girl. Dark green eyes, perfectly highlighted light brown hair, tanned skin and a killer smile. If I wanted to I could have him, it's obvious he wanted me but I just couldn't care less.

"I'm going to give that a pass, Nate."

"Nate?"

"I mean Josh."

"Who's Nate?" Angela asked.

"Sorry, I'm just not with you guys right now...Score! Submitted it right on schedule! 6:59 bitches! One minute before deadline."

"Why do you do that? I mean if it takes you all of thirty minutes to do an assignment and get a high distinction on it... why don't you just do it ahead of time and save yourself the anxiety?" Josh questioned.

"Where's the fun in that?" I said as I got up and walked into the kitchen.

I swayed my hips from side to side on purpose because I knew Josh would have his eyes on me. What do you know? I turned around and his eyes were fixated on me. I always did this to him and it worked every single time. I would look over my shoulder and smile as I passed him just to make him feel a slight interest from me. He was simply too easy.

Why did I do this? Well, to keep me entertained.

"I don't know about Massie's you guys seem to know everyone that goes everywhere. I end up standing there with a drink in my hand pretending to have a good time." I said biting into an apple and looking up at Josh at the same time.