The Ruins

Frisk gets up from the Bed of flowers and looks around, She sees nothing but an empty room with wall's painted purple and a hallway with a white door at the end, she decided to walk towards the door, When she opened the door she saw an empty room with nothing but a small amount of light in the center of the room as if something or someone was supposed to be there, there was a door at the other side of the room, she shivered in fear as she saw the door start to open, an old  woman wearing a purple dress with some kind of symbol on it walked through the door, frisk immediately stoped shivering in fear as she walked towards her, "What are you doing here my child, are you hurt?" the old woman said as Frisk stood there in silence, "Come, I will guide you through the Ruins" she said, they walked into the next room, she finally could see the floor as there were lights layered across the ceiling, Frisk looked around the room and saw three levers on the wall the old woman walked towards one of the levers on the other side on two bridges, she pulled it and a gate at the other side of the room opened up, as she walked through the gate she saw a punching dummy, she walked towards it and began to stare at it, "Where are my manners, I'm Tori.. T.. o... To.. Tor... T.. T.. To.. T..." The old woman tried to say as she disappeared, Frisk was frightened as a shadowy figure appeared emerged from the ground, she looked closely at the figure, it was a flower with a mouth and two eyes, she looked at it confused but relieved, "Howdey, I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower, I came here to help you on your Jurney, I also came here to warn you about the glitch that is happening in your timeline" the flower said, "Let's get out of this timeline" Flowey said as a shadow appeared behind Frisk, they Dissapear.