unwanted visitors

Me and Yoosung woke up at the same time today panicking about school only to realize it was Sunday so we decided to go to my house I don't know how it's going to go considering my Butler expected me to be with a girl and I show up with a boy. We drive for a bit before we can reach the homes of the rich people. He turns on the radio and Seventeen's boom boom is playing I start to sing it and he joins in the whole ride we are just singing random songs that come on the radio making time go by faster as soon arrive at my home. He comes and opens the door holding my hand as we walk to the front door I grab my keys to unlock the door and walk in seeing a face I really did not want to see. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't going to be home? Huh?!" I roll my eyes walking past Zen and to my room he follows us up the stairs and into my room. "Don't ignore me bitch! How come you are cheating on me with him? Are you a slut now?! So that's how we're going to play this now?! You sleep with other men and ignore the only person that was there for you Sapphire Mehochacon!!" I used to think Mehochacon was a pretty last name and Sapphire was a pretty name too until he said it my name became the name everyone knows as the Ex of famous Asian actor Zen. Of course he couldn't keep our relationship secret so he told the whole world we were together and since our break up they call me all sorts of names when they see me on the street names I can't say because I don't cuss but I refuse to be disrespected in my own home. I look up at Zen as I was about to just ignore him but he called me a female dog. I don't bark but I can bite. I run jumping over my bed in one bound punching Zen in the face seeing the blood on my hand made me smile I shake it off and call security to come get him I look at Yoosung who looked shocked at me because he didn't know a small girl like me could make such a big mess. I could but I refuse to turn back into Sapphire Mehochacon I won't let that part of me take over not again it turned me into a monster. "Ms. Sapphire remember no boys in the house um...What's his name?" My Butler says pointing at the only boy I wanted to see at the moment. "That's Yoosung he is my boyfriend that I am always talking about the one from the video game uncle!" He smiled at Yoosung and Yoosung smiled back. "If that's the case you may stay dinner will be ready in a hour or less." With that uncle left to finish his duties. "I call him uncle to show respect to his older age also because he is my guardian." He nodded sitting on my bed. "I guess we should work on our project now since it's due tomorrow!" I nodded going to get supplies for the project. The research on LOLOL took the longest the game is very interesting and doing it with Yoosung made it even more enjoyable as he would just say random fun facts he knew about the game. We were laughing when we heard a knock on the door it became silent "Hello!" The person opened the door and OMG why is he still here. "Me punching you in your face wasn't good enough you had to come back again." He rolled his eyes and came in. "No it's just your uncle told me to stay and eat dinner with you all since it's raining and I rode my bike over here." Great so he's waiting the storm out witch might take all night. "So where are you sleeping because me and Sapphire are sleeping in here?" He shakes his head. "uncle told me to sleep in here as well so you guys don't you know have sex." Ewwww not in a million years would I do that with Yoosung or him! "C'mon kids it's dinner time!" Just great now I'm eating with him again...