Dinner

"So why did you and Zen break up?" I chocked on my chicken Alfredo and Yoosung handed me his water. "Because he was always to busy to spend time with me so I cut him off and now he's trying to get back in my life for some reason..." I finish putting the fork in my mouth while I observed Yoosung and Zen glaring at each other non stop. "Hey uncle can I talk to them for a moment?" He nodded and left the room giving us some privacy. "Be mature both of you Yoosung eat Zen do whatever because I don't care about you don't make me swear." Yoosung continued to eat and Zen just sat and stared at me. "What is it?!" He just chuckled and ate his food. "You may come back in uncle." My uncle comes back in and I excuse my self to go get ready for bed before they come up starting WWIII. After my hot shower Yoosung comes in taking a shower after me. "I have a feeling Zen doesn't like me. Would I be correct?" I look up from my phone to see him shirtless "Yeah and he would hate to see you like that in front of me." He smirks moving closer to me crawling on me on the bed I'm not going to lie he's hot his hair a little wet from the steamy shower he just had and the water he didn't dry running down his chest. "I bet he'll hate this then..." I nodded and he falls on the other side of the bed rolling on to the floor with a thump I laugh and his head pops up his face really red with embarrassment "Not funny Pikachu! That hurt a lot." He gets back on the bed and he squeezed my nose not allowing me to breath "Say sorry and I'll let go of your nose." I squeeze out a sorry and he lets my nose go. "Will you two stop?" We look at the bathroom door way and I swear my heart stopped. "Where are your clothes?!" He had only a towel wrapped around his waist I crawl over Yoosung jumping to the floor from embarrassment. "Cute!😳" I roll my eyes crawling to the door getting out of that awkward situation. "ZEN ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!" I scream after I get out of the room. "NO!" I hear him scream back although the question was rhetorical question. "Do you have on clothes now idiot!" He sighed softly. "Yes I do." I walk in covering my eyes. "Ms. Sapphire you can open your eyes." That's not the Butler so who is calling me that? I open my eyes to see Zen laughing. "You jerk stop laughing at me!!" He silenced his laughing and lay on the couch in the room going to sleep or so we thought...

A/N: I'm thinking of deleting a story to make a Taehyung FF called incorrect it won't be like the rest of my ffs but trust me it will be better than the rest I might do a prologue for it in this book so look for it and thank you for your support see you beautiful sexy people later💋