Yurio x Female reader [Yuri On Ice]

Yurio had been training with the girl for about two months under his mentor Lilia's orders. (Y/n) had (h/c) hair and mesmerizing (e/c) eyes. When he was told to watch her skate he didn't need to be told twice. She moved with such elegance and grace her hair hitting her face every now and then. The boy had grown fond of her and couldn't imagine skating without her. You see, he had grown a small crush on her, though for a small crush, it was pretty large.

"Hey Yurio could you quit staring at me like that it's pretty creepy. Mabye you've finally hit your head hard enough on the ice. Baka." (Y/n) muttered rolling her eyes before coming to sit down next to him. They were both on break at the moment and their coaches had went out to eat somewhere with everyone, but they were the only ones who declined and now the two of them were just eating at the skating rink. "I'm not an idiot if anyone's the idiot it's you!" Yurio sneered pointing at her. "Am I now. You know Yurio..." The girl smirked before placing herself in the blonde boys lap causing his eyes to widen and a blush to erupt on his cheeks.

"I could've sworn that you had a crush on me. Your not very good at hiding your feelings." The girl whispered in his ear causing his blush to deepen if possible. "W-what?!" Yurio gulped. "Just kiss me Baka boy." The girl growled before pulling the boy by his collar to her lips. "(Y/n)! Yuri!" Lilia yelled causing the two to separate. "Now that both of you have an inspiration I better see your skating Eros improve 1000× better!" Lilia smirked looking at there blushing pair before leaving the two to continue....