Chapter 1

Asia's P.O.V
"Hurry up now yuh cyaa be late fi school it only di second week" My aunt yelled while standing by the door.

I put on a simple out fit (Black T-Shirt,Khaki Shorts, And Black Huraches) threw my hair up in a messy so called bun and I adjusted the necklace my mother and father bought me before their death and walked downstairs into the kitchen .

"Whats up wid yuh an waking up late do i need to buy yuh an alarm clock?" She questioned me.

"Nah I'll use my phone" I said mentally rolling my eyes.

Robert (her husband) walked in the kitchen kissed her and they started having a conversation about what ever and ignored my presence.I walked out the house and went down the street to my friends house I knocked on their door hella hard,Lai opened the door.

"Asiaaaa!!!! What the hell you wearing girl" She said looking at me from head to toe. Her sister walked in and shaking her head.

"Well I think she looks nice and unique." Tai said her (Tai on the right and Lai on the left in MM)

"Thanks Tai, yall ready to go or nah" I told them.

"I am ion know bout her" They both said at the same time.

"I need to get my purse hold up" Lai said running to her room.

"EXTRA!!!" Me and Tai yelled walking out waiting for her.

"I'm ready" She said walking towards us.

"Well it took you long enough" Tai said.

"Someone gonna rob ya ass wit that big behind purse the hell" I said lookin at her

"Yall not gonna sit here and give me your critical opinions because I ain't ask now I'm not going to get left by the bus because of yall dry head asses ok" She said walkin while twisting the ass she don't got.

I shook my head walking behind her with Tai along the side of me we walked onto the bus and went straight to the back.We was having a conversation until D'Montae also known as Tae walked on the bus and everybody moved they legs and stopped their conversation and stared him down

"CUZZZOOOO!!!!" Lai said standing up doin they Lil handshake or wat ever.

"What you doin on this bus?" Tai asked him

"No love how rude of ya" Tae said

"My question still ain't answered" Tai said lookin at him

"I got kicked off my bus damn" He said sitting down next to me."Wassuh ma" he said licking his lips.

"She don't want yo crusty lip ass" Lai said

"Man shut up mad cuh yall don't got nobody talking to yall" He said putting his arm around my shoulders and leaning back into the seat.I counted to 5 in my head.

"You meant Tai I have Damon fine ass" Lai said smiling flipping her hair.

"Remove yuh arm or get it chopped off" I spoke up cuh he may be skinny but weigh a lot damn.

"Well feisty today aren't ya Kesia" he said moving his arm.

"It's Ki-A-Sh-Uh" I said getting up walking off the bus to the front of the school.

"Aye my girl put his ass in check yass" Lai said.

"Shut the hell up damn it's to early loud mouth ass bitch" Tai said turning to her locker.