Chapter 14: No more pushing away

She was the bright side in his life,his light,his angle.He was always intimidating around everyone even his own friends when it came to the pack's business.No one said "no" to him,cause he's the boss.He give the orders.But with her it was all different.He was one person but with two personalities,one where he'd beat the shit out of a guy if he pissed him off,and another came around when he was with her and only her,a brand new Harry she was the only one allowed to see.When his father tells him that the pack is having a meeting,he'd never take her with him,although his father used to take Anne with him,but she grew bored of it so she didn't go anymore.But Harry's father learned how to control his anger and rage,while on the other side Harry never did no matter how many times he tried to work on it.Controlling your anger was one of the most important lessons you should learn as a werewolf.

Harry's father and mother knew the moment Harry was born that he's gonna be feisty and strong.A leader,who took his own decisions and most of the time didn't need help as a teenager,who was independent and refused to be a spoiled kid.That's why they decided that between all of his siblings,he's gonna be  the Alpha.His siblings have never been selfish,so when he was announced as the soon to be new Alpha they supported him and stood by his side.Except one.Max.He's been always selfish and Julius when it came to Harry.He refused the thought of his brother being better than him and in a high place.Although Harry never made him feel so,but everyone knows that if Max was to be the next Alpha,the whole pack would be in a deep shit.And if you tried to make their father choose between the two brothers,he'd definitely choose Harry as a responsible man.Whenever Max and his father tried to make a proper conversation they'd end up having a huge fight and for Max if it wasn't his father or at least people weren't watching and he wouldn't be to blame,he'd have shifted at his father and ripped his flesh with his wolf's sharp teeth.

As for Harry his father knew that he could beat anyone to death,but not his beloved ones,not the ones he cared about.They had a couple of fights but it ended in a good way and they'd both be satisfied.Whenever he's home and talking to someone and feel like shouting he'd send Bella upstairs so she won't be afraid of him.She never saw the angry version of him,always the sweet caring one.He was so afraid that if she saw him angry,she might fear him and hate him.He needed her so much that it hurts,he was scared that if someone hurt her he might loose his mind.When she was in the hospital,he almost lost it.So when his brother was picking on her he was ready to kill him.But Anne liked it,so she started to try and make them get along no matter what it takes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV:

So as an attempt to make max apologies Anne made me cook lunch fro me,Harry and Max and have a nice time.But I was sure as hell that it won't go right.So I didn't want the night to be awkward and invited one of Harry's best friends(that hottie on the side ;) ).Dean,he was a sweet gentleman,nice,cared for Harry and stood by his side through everything and no matter what.So yeah,I can say that Harry chose well.Harry refused to invite Max himself so Anne did it.I was in the kitchen checking if everything was ready when Harry walked in frowning with a laughing Dean behind as usual."Hey!" Dean waved at me then continued to laugh pointing at Harry who took a seat on the stool."What's so funny Dean?" I looked at Harry and he groaned massaging his temple.Dean finally stopped laughing and stood beside me before throwing his arm around my shoulder."You see our friend has been acting like a child lately.Like,seriously! He's been whining about the whole launch thing the whole day!" Dean said with an amusing smirk on his face."Even when we are practising.He fights like a baby." Harry's eyes widened at this and he stood up grabbing Dean by his dark hair knowing too well that he hates this gesture."Don't you dare and say that I fight like a fucking baby." Harry growled playfully at him."OUCH!Dude please not my hair!."Dean shouted.Harry laughed then went back to his sitting position.I shook my head at them and went back to cooking.