Announcement

SPOV
Remus and I walked hand in hand into the great hall. We made our way to where our friends were sitting. I plopped down next to James and Remus sat next to me. We sat quietly next to each other while watching James try to flirt with Lily. Peter finally arrived, sitting down across from us. I cleared my throat to get my friends attention, me and Remus needed to tell them, they were our friends after all.

"Me and Moony have something to tell you guys," I mumbled, suddenly nervous. James waggled his eyebrows while saying, "Does this have anything to do with that scandolous kiss you two shared last night?" He laughed as Lily poked him in the ribs telling him to shut up in a sharp tone.
"Actually yes it does," Remus spoke up before looking at me in the eyes and announcing, "Me and Sirius are together now." Peter looked at us in obvious shock, and Lily gave an 'awwwww'. James just gave us a smirk that told me he wasn't surprised at all.
"That's great guys, but i better not catch you guys shagging in the dorm rooms," he said in a mock serious tone. We all burst out laughing, though me and Remus turned a bit pink at the statement. I leaned over and gave a kiss to Remus, this was the happiest i've been in a long time. I couldn't wait to spend as long as i could with my werewolf, we were a perfect match, bestfriends and now boyfriends.