month 2 of pregnancy

It was a cold January morning. I had woken up and gotten extremely bad morning sickness. I had went to mom telling her that I had bad morning sickness and was not going to fight about going to school she had agreed for the best I would stay home and rest. I sat in my room watching Netflix and being on my phone.

Around 12-12:30 mom brought up lunch to me in my room and decided to check on my stomach. She had been feeling around my stomach and felt something very abnormal about the baby. We both decided it was best to go for a check up knowing I have had the normal check up routine of a pregnant mother. Getting up out of bed had become a challenge as I was in horrible pain. I had gotten very light headed and felt like I was going to faint. The next thing I knew I woke up in the emergency room with 4 different doctors bustling about my emergency room check-up room. I tried to sit up but was immediately was pushed back in a lay down position by one of the nurses.  Mom was no where in sight so I asked the nurse where she would be.  The nurse responded "she went home to sleep". I was very confused by the response. I thought about it and the only question that came out of my mouth was what happened to me. I asked the nurse what happened and all I got from the nurse is you will find out soon enough.