I have to know her.....

(Damons prov ) the next after I kissed izzy I told myself I have to know more about her so I went over to her house and knocked on the door and she answered the door and invited me inside. I began to talk to her and get to know her and the more we talked the more I liked her she told me that her parents were not the best her mom was always in and out and never around so it was just her and her dad for while until just last year when he passed away of cancer I felt so bad for her because I know what's it's like to loose a parent I lost my dad and mom when I was 14. So as time went on me and izzy were spending a lot of time together and the more time we spent the more I liked her as for me and Katherine she found out I kissed izzy when Stephen told her and she left me but I honestly didn't care it was over with me and Katherine ever since I saw izzy. (Your prov) me and Damon have been spending a lot of time together and it was really nice I got to know him alot like he lost both his parents very young and that it's just him and his brother living in the house. and I also found out that he is actually one of the founding families of mystic falls the Salvatore's to be exact witch was really neat but their was something about Damon that had me worried he would always disappear randomly and show up unexpectedly witch I thought was strange and I was going to find out what he is hiding form me I just hope I can handle it. ( Damons prov) I think izzy is on to finding out what I really am but I wasn't ready for her to find out that I am a vampire...... AUTHORS NOTE DAMN WHAT WILL LIZZY DO WHEN SHE FINDS OUT DAMONS A VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!! Find out in part 3 coming soon!!!!