The Tease

Avery's POV

First day

First day of high school

As a senior

At Hearston high

Where you will be judged on how much you eat, what you eat, how you dress, etc.

They might as well give us a sheet of paper saying welcome to hell, don't get lost;).

I sighed while walking into my closet full of new clothes. My parents had this whole, get new things, get a new start! motto.

It was bloody annoying.

I picked out jean short shorts, a white tank top, and a plaid shirt. I paired it with black toms and ran to my bathroom which was right next to my closet.

I quickly got dressed and plugged in my curler. I have natural beach waves, I just like defining them more into ringlets than waves. I have blonde hair with some light brown in it. I have ocean blueish, greenish eyes.

I applied makeup and added my favorite gloss to my lips to make them the perfect shade of bright pink. I grabbed my pink backpack, wallet, keys, and pink iPhone off the table next to my large bed. I made sure I had everything and ran downstairs.

Hurriedly, I shoved a pop tart into my mouth and ran for the garage once I noticed the time, 7:53.

We moved here from Maryland to Cali. I like the new change. My high school starts later and ends earlier! I pulled out my sunglasses from the glove department and started the engine of my pink VW.

I drove fast to the hell hole as in Hearston High.