Introduced

Avery's POV

I parked in the spot with a pink star. Confused on why there had to be a star there, I grabbed my stuff and looked at the sign.

It read," RESERVED FOR AMANDA HARRINGTON. IF USED BY ANY OTHERS, YOU WILL PAY A TOLL-1,000$."

That's ridiculous.

"You better move your car she comes at exactly 8:05." someone shouted. I scrambled to get back into my car. As I got into another parking spot, the devil arrived.

Hot pink heels, probably 5 inches, stepped out of the car. Long tanned legs and then a hot pink skirt. A white shirt with pink detail paired with a pink and white blazer. A bunch of jewelry and then something that didn't surprise me. Bleach blond hair. I rolled my eyes as I saw a pink poodle hair clip pinned at the top of her hair.

I looked at her outfit. Then down at mine. There is a MAJOR difference.

Her outfit was spontaneous, while mine looked like I was a soggy wet hobo that just spent the night in a dumpster.

"What time does school begin? I'm new here." I asked a girl that was walking next to me." 9:00." She said in a small voice. I nodded while smiling as if to say thanks!

I raced home and ran upstairs.

My new outfit consisted of

-black, high waisted ripped shorts

-a maroon t-shirt

-a gold necklace with diamonds

-maroon vans

I grabbed my black leather bag and raced downstairs, again. It was only 8:28 so I grabbed another pop tart and raced outside. I wanted to make a good impression so I grabbed my penny board and skated there instead. Since I only live about 5 minutes away I got there at 8:35. My hair was slowly un-curling so it went back to my natural waves.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not some emo chick. I just like this outfit choice.

As I skateboarded into school properties, everyone stared at me. By everyone I mean like only guys. Except for one girl and her posse. Amanda.

I stuck my tongue out at her as I rolled by. Okay since when was I brave..? I was stopped by a wall. A wall with brown hair, brown eyes, and abs. I think I could get used to running into walls now.

I looked up. He was about 5'9. I was about 5'5.

"Hi. I'm Cameron Dallas. Welcome to Cali. I'll be showing you around a bit."

Can I die?

AUTHORS NOTE: yass I'm turning this into a magcon fan fic. I wasn't sure what else to do though-writers block!!