prussia||please

(There isn't going to be a wacky note from me today as this is a more serious and sad story) ((credit to whoever drew the picture))
TRIGGER WARNING: SELF-HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
SILT: Suicidal Thoughts- the notorious B.I.G
Word Count: 948

You wearily opened your dull (eye colour) eyes and stared at the ceiling in the dark. It was 4:26am. A faint sting came from your arms, thighs, and stomach, although you didn't pay any attention to it.
After some time you slowly sat up and turned to get out of bed. You got to your feet, nearly slicing your foot open on a blade lying on the floor, and staggered to the bathroom.
Your hands slammed down onto the ceramic of the sink. Your eyes stared into your mirror and you swore on everything that you saw your reflection smirk at you.
Thoughts swarmed your mind.
'Do it! Who really cares? You're nothing, worthless, a disgusting waste of space that everyone hates! End it. One more cut! That's all it'll take! Straight down the middle! DO IT NOW!'
Unconsciously your hand balled into a fist and smashed against the mirror.
You fell to the ground and sobbed violently, surrounded by the shards of broken mirror.
You opened your tear filled eyes and gazed at the shards. You reached out a shaking hand to one of the larger, and sharper, pieces. It felt heavy in your hand, even though in reality was light. Shakily, you pressed the raw edge of the shard against your thin wrists.
You held it there for a few moments, then you dragged it across the paper thin skin of your wrist. Red blood beaded up on the cut and began to run slowly down and around your wrist as you carried this action on down the rest of your arm. Then you moved onto the other arm, then your thighs. It carried on for an amount of time you didn't know. All you knew was the brief relief you had from the screaming voices and pain in your head.
When you finally threw the shard down you were bleeding profusely. Suddenly you felt sick to your stomach, and you threw yourself at your toilet and emptied your already empty stomach. While you were throwing up, you never noticed the footsteps coming up the stairs and towards the bathroom.
"F-Frau? V-Vhat are jou doing?!" A German voice sounded. You moved your head towards the sound and saw Gilbert standing in the doorway, with both shock and horror etched on his pale face. He went to take a step forward, but thought against it. He looked around and it didn't take long for him to notice the bloody mirror shard.
"(N-Name), bitte. Tell me you didn't do this! Bitte!" He begged. He knew that you did, really, he just didn't want to believe it. You looked up at his face and just blinked slowly.
"Oh mein gott! I've got to take jou to a hozpital! Fuck, (name)!" He hastily got out his phone and dialled for an ambulance.
"Hallo? Ja, I need an ambulance immediately! Mein girlfriend has cut herself und iz bleeding a lot. Ja, (address). Hurry, bitte!"
He hung up and grabbed some towels. He pressed the towels on your wrists and thighs, having them quickly stain red.
"(N-Name), i need you to get up, bitte, please." He said, but you didn't listen. Your eyes starred at the door. Seeing that you weren't going to moving yourself, Gilbert got on his knees and took you into his arms.
He carried you out of the house and he saw that the ambulance was almost there, it was at the end of the street and it quickly pulled up next to them. Paramedics ran out and took you from him. Gilbert protested and the paramedics allowed him to climb in the back of the ambulance with them and you.
He held your small hand in his large one and muttered that you were going to be fine, trying to convince both himself, and you.
When you got to the hospital, you were taken into emergency care and everything went dark.
------Time Skip-----

You awoke the next day to a mechanical beeping noise. There was a warmth on your hand and when you looked you saw Gilbert's head resting on it.
A burning sensation in your arms and thighs brought your attention away from Gilbert, and you noticed that you were all bandaged up. You moved your hand to pull at the bandage when a hand pulled your hand away.
"Nein!"
You saw Gilbert sitting up and cradling your hand in his chest.
"Nein! Jou are not allowed to touch zhat!" You noticed that his eyes were red with crying and lack of sleep. His hair was messy, like he'd been running his hands through it.
You both sat in silence after that, him still holding your hand. Eventually, he broke the silence with the one question you couldn't answer.
"Vhy?"
"I don't know."
You didn't look at him, but you could feel his gaze on you.
"Vhat do jou mean 'I don't know'?! How don't jou know?"
"I just don't. I don't know why I feel like this. I don't know why I do this. I just don't know. All I know is that it helped a little, but then it, like everything else, faded into nothing." You're eyes were dull as you said this, but they widened in shock when you were pulled into a firm chest. Two arms wrapped around securely and just held you.
"I'm going to help jou (name). I don't know how, but I vill. Ich liebe dich. You know that, right?" His voice wavered but was strong. You didnt reply for a while but you did after a few moments hesitation.
"Y-Yeah, I do. I love you too."
"Please, don't do that again. Bitte."

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(I am so sorry. I know it's sad, but i was inspired. Please talk to somebody if you ever feel like this. You matter. You are loved.)
Fotd: you are important