Prologue

Your finals were soon and you had agreed to meet up with your boyfriend Hanbin at the university's library to study together. You dressed into some causal clothes that fitted the sunny weather and quickly got ready to take off. About 30 minutes later you arrived to the library and found a table to sit at and wait for Hanbin to come.

Whilst waiting for him you decided to take out your books and begin to study. You were reading, when a few students showed up and sat at the other table in front of you.

The library was slowly getting full of students, because the finals were soon and people had to study. It was already past 12pm and you thought about your boyfriend. He had been busy working on his music and you had specifically told him to come and study, because he just couldn't neglect his studies. Hanbin agreed after you kept going on him on how important this is.

Your head was buried in your book, when someone suddenly ran their hand slowly down your back and you shuddered at the touch. You quickly shut your book and turned around and saw your boyfriend standing behind you with a huge grin on his face.

He leaned down to you and whispered in your ear "I missed you" and quickly pecked your cheek and your cheeks went bright red.

"Hanbin" you whispered.

He smirked, not caring about the others and sat down beside you and placed his shoulder bag on the table. He took out his book and you smiled to yourself, glad that he decided to show up despite the fact that he would rather practice.

"I'm glad you came" you said and he smiled.

You turned your attention back to your reading and began to write down some notes. Hanbin gazed at you and you could see it from the corner of your eyes. He then suddenly moved closer to you and your thighs touched. You tightened your grip on your pen and bit your bottom lip. You ignored it and continued with your study.

Hanbin noticed that you were very focused on your study and how you would lick your lips soft from time to time and how your hair lock kept falling down and you would pull it behind your ear. At one point you decided to move your hair to the side and your neck and shoulder got exposed.

Hanbin bit his lip and turned his attention back to his book, but he just couldn't concentrate. He could smell your fresh scent and he could tell that you showered this morning. He played with his pen and turned his gaze back at you and you felt it again.

You were certain that he had been gazing at you for a long time now. Hanbin gazed at you multiple times and he was distracting you.

His thigh rubbed yours whenever he moved and you only managed to read a few pages and you couldn't even remember what you've read about so far. He just smelled incredibly good and he sat too close to you.

Even his presence was a distraction to you, you breathed slowly as you felt his body heat and his strong scent roamed on you. You tapped with your pencil on your notebook and Hanbin could tell what was going on in your mind, he was getting inside your skin, but that didn't make him refrain from teasing you. He enjoyed seeing you in this condition and you were unable to do anything because there were people present.

Some girls at the table in front of you glared at you and you honestly didn't care about them. It wasn't that you were distracting them, because you weren't being noisy. Hanbin rubbed his thigh on yours and you took another deep breath.

"Hanbin please" you finally whispered and he looked at you.

He was looking down at your body and his gaze burned on your body and his teasing was taking a toll on you. He moved the pages in his book and pretended to study and you rolled your eyes at him. You decided to let it slide and began to read again.

However Hanbin was still gazing at you and you looked on your book and you could see from the corner of your eyes that he was goggling at you. That was when you couldn't take it any longer and turned to look at him.

"What?" you asked him and he shook his head.

"Nothing"

You turned your attention back on your book and tried to read once more. However you noticed that he gazed at you again after a while and you bit your lip and turned your gaze back to him.

"We got exams soon and we need to study" you said firmly this time.

He gapped at you "I am studying" he said and you shook your head and began to read again.

He suddenly grabbed your hand and rubbed his thumb on your hand gently. You looked at your hands and back at him. He was grinning like a fool. He then slowly moved your hands under the table and placed your hand on this thigh.

What was he doing in a public place, you bit your lip and looked out front, but people were busy with their studies.

You held your breath for a second and he gently stroked the palm of your hand with his finger and you shivered at the sensitivity. He moved his finger up and down gently and stroked your palm. He was teasing you so much and you bit your lip.

You gazed into each other's eyes and who were you fooling.

"I've read this sentence so many times" you groaned and looked at him.

You could tell by his look that his mind was elsewhere too. You looked around you noticed that the students were busy studying. You leaned into him and whispered.

"Come with me" he smirked as he got your hint.

You got up from your chair and tapped on his shoulder as a sign and leftthe room.