True Mate

(Picture of Andrew)
3 weeks later
Andrew P.O.V
It's been 3 weeks since I found my mate and it's killing me inside to know that she been in a coma since she lost her baby.
Lily:"Drew?"
I hear my cousin voice but I ignore her and just keep looking at my ceiling in my office. I can't get Athena out of my head.
Lily:"Drew?......ANDREW!!!!! GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Andrew:"What Lily!!!"
Lily:"We're going to the hospital."
Drew:"Why?? I'm confused 😕."
Lily:"Dr. Smith said there's a probability that you might be able to wake her up."
Drew:"Really!!! Yes that's great hurry up Lily."
Before my lil cousin could say anything I was already in my car with a big goofy smile on my face.
Drew:"Lily Hurry the fuck up!!!!!"
Lily:"Alright, alright I'm coming don't get ur panties in a twist."
I had a frown on my face once she said that.
Drew:"Fyi my panties are not in a twist thank u very much jk😛"
Lily:"Oh wow I always know u was a girl from the beginning."
Drew:"Yea, yea whatever u say."
I started driving really fast to the hospital wanting to be with my beloved mate.
Lily:"Relax cousin we're see her soon."
Drew:"So can u tell me what happened?"
Lily:"With what?"
Drew:"U know her first asshole of ex-mate."
Lily:"Oh him well you're just gonna have to find out on ur own."
Drew:"You really can't help me out cousin."
Lily:"Nope.😌😝"
Drew:"Fine."
_'_'________'_'_____'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_________'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_
(Still Andrew P.O.V)
I walk into the Athena hospital room. I sit on the edge of Athena bed holding her left hand and watch as her heart beat picks up. I smile a little bit watching my amazing but broken mate sleep.
____________________________________________________________

Athena POV
All I can see is darkness. I look around trying to find out where I am.
Alice:"Athena come over here."
Athena:"Alice where are you?"
Alice:"I'm right here."
I turn around to see Alice beautiful sliver,white and blue fur. I see a bright light behind her.

Athena wolf form

Alice:"Thena follow me

Alice:"Thena follow me."
I slowly follow her towards the bright light to see a beautiful woman in an elegant black dress on.

"I slowly follow her towards the bright light to see a beautiful woman in an elegant black dress on

Picture of the dress above or to the side.
Women:"Hello my child."
Athena:"Excuse me Miss but who are you?"
Women:"I'm the Moon Goddess, as well as your mother sweetheart my name is Selena."
Athena:"Whatttttttt????!!!!!!."
Quick Author Note
I'm sooo sorry this is such a short chapter but thank u for reading this book and please check out my other stories thank you. I love you guys. Y'all are the best.❤❤❤❤❤❤