Big World

This world is so big I lost the real me in it. I look in the mirror and see a stranger, and every time I try to feel something I lose sight of myself more and more. Wretched day after wretched day we some how pick ourselves back up with these fake smiles we put on our face. We forget who we are and it just seems like we never even knew. It's such a big world it's so easy to lose sight and the only way to get it back is to retrace your steps and relearn everything you've forgotten. It's a repetition of the same day as yesterday and it makes you go insane and all you wanna do is yell out to the world and cry but you believe that someday... somehow... someone will come and find you, guide you to where your old self is. Let me tell you something, that person does not exist, or they do ,but they are hard to find. Who knows maybe for you it was easy but me I will walk among the others in this great big world ,all alone until someone pulls me out from the crowd and teaches me how to love again with both arms, how to stand up with my two feet, how to listen with both ears, and how to see myself with both eyes. They will discover me like some ancient technology and reprogram me to finally see the world for what it is...