The Fight

A/N: Sorry I'm not the best writer (at least that's what I think XD) so please excuse the grammer mistakes and whatnot. I hope you like my story! This contains spoilers for the rise of the guardians, and probably won't make much sense if you haven't already watched the movie.

"You were with Pitch?" North said, eyes widening.

Jack started to stumble backwards. "I didn't mean for this to happen! I'm sorry" he stammers, regret filling in his voice.

Bunny bursts out and shoves Jack away, "He needs to go. We should never have trusted you!"

Jack's face filled with hurt. He doesn't really mean that?  he thought does he?

Bunny reaches out and grabs Jack by the collar of his sweatshirt, slightly lifting him off the ground. "You cause trouble wherever you go! I should have expected this, I was a fool to trust you. I don't know what that old fool was thinking! You, a guardian?"

"Bunny, it's not what it looks like!" Jack stammers "It's all a misunder-"

Jack was cut off by Bunny punching him to the ground.

"Jack!" Tooth shouted, but Bunny ignored her. She fluttered over to Jack and knelt by his side, but he shrugged her off. He rubbed his jaw where Bunny had hit him, and stared up at him with fiery rage in his eyes.

"How would you feel if something precious of yours was destroyed!" Bunny shouted. "Wouldn't be so nice would it?"

Bunny reached down for Jack's staff, and fear filled Jack's eyes. "Bunny, no!" Jack said, gripping his staff, but Bunny ripped it out of his hands. "Give it back!"

"What even is this thing for anyways? Some bad-boy accessory?" Bunny taunted.

Panic and Rage began to fill in Jack, but Bunny didn't seem to care. "I said, give. it. back!" Jack yelled as he stood up, attempting to steal it back from the hare.

"No. You need to know what it feels like to have something taken away from you. This is what I call pay back!" And with that, Bunny held both ends of the stick, and began to bring it up to his knee.

"NO!" Jack screamed in terror, but it was too late. Bunny snapped his staff in half, and when it broke, a gush of cold air and white light shot out of the cracks.

Jack let out a pained scream, and fell to the ground, clutching at his chest. Bunny then realized how stupid he was, and was instantly regretting what he had done.

Tooth and North ran to Jack's side. "Jack what's wrong?" North asked concerned.

Jack winced in pain as Tooth helped him sit up, "My staff is my source of power, my lifeline, and that idiot" he throws his hand in Bunny's direction, "broke it."

Tooth's eyes welled with tears and rage, she stood up and fluttered right up in Bunny's face. "You imbecile! Why don't you ever think before you act!" And she slapped Bunny right across the face.

Bunny was horrified in what he done, he didn't care that he was slapped. He deserved it. "Jack, I'm sorry, I didn't know!"

"You didn't know!" Jack yelled. "You didn't know. Well then it makes all better." He stood up and grabbed the pieces of his staff. "Fine, I'll leave. I just get in the way of everything. Have fun destroying Pitch without me!" and with that, he was gone. Running through the woods, forced to be on foot since his powers gone.

"Jack! No, Jack come back!" Tooth yelled after him. She shot her head towards Bunny. "Now look at what you've done!" and she quickly followed after.

A/N: Did you guys like it? Sorry if it was kinda bad XP. Comment if you want me to continue, and maybe some ideas on what I could add to the next chapters.