When we meet

Well guys, this is my second book i have made in this app so hope you guys share my book and plz vote for it and yea

The last day of summer and tomorrow is the first day of high school and it on a Monday the day.I hate the most.I wish it would on Thursday but yet again.I thought were not going to do much were just going to talk about are self.I was not really paying attention in to anything anyone was saying.I was looking at a bird out the window.wish I could be that bird so I can fly away and never come back,but then when you walk in to the class.I forgot about the bird and.I was look at you and then teacher told you what was your name you said my name is edwin and then teacher told you to sit anywhere you want and there was an empty chair next to me and you told me is anyone was sitting here I said no you can sit there and you told me is that my bag,I said yes I got my bag and put it under me.Then you said what was my name,I said you can call me aj winter then you told me you like my name I said the same to you and then I told you how old are you were you  said 15,you told me how old I was I said 14,you told me I didn't look like 14.I look like I was 16,i just give him a simile.I told you see you tomorrow,before I know it school was over I was Finally at home in bed doing my homework when I fell asleep,I was dreaming about you.

Well guys this was my second story i will write more here then my other one story so hope you like this one better.