the unfinish work

well guys let see how this chapter turn out also plz share my book with your friend i will mean so much to me love you all guys

after we were done eat we went back to the unfinish work,well what i thought was the end of the magical felling felt so good it felt like a drug to me how you hands were on my hip all i can remember was just say yes baby give me more until finnaly we got tired i was just laying on top of his chest and we both were trying to fall asleep together in the same bed it felt good i was trying to going to sleep when i hear my phone go off i quickly grad it and saw it was my best friend i answerd and said hey it was her mom she was calling me to tell me that my best friend is not ok she told she was in the hospital also said she was in surgery a heart surgery i quickly with out thinking said is she going to be ok she responded say yes the best doctor is with her i told her mom if she felt lonely to call me or if she found out anything about her to call me before i know it we were talking about 2 minutes and 45 seconds she told me she had to go now i told her oh ok and if you hears something about her durghter to please call me so after she hang up you wake up began to kiss me i push away you try to kiss me again and i push away you said if you did something wrong i said sadly saying no i began to cry and you said what wrong i try to speck but i was choking on my on words and finally said my friend is in the hospital  he ask me if my friend was ok i quickly and  no she is going thought heart surgery and he was trying to cheer me up but not even he can,he would try and try but nothing i felt like it the end of world with out my friend i am nothing i went to sleep and i was dreaming about her i awake up fast you at me and try to calm me down the only way he can calm me was by a kiss so it happened he kiss me and i was calming down little by little i was calm finnaly i went dont stairs to watch tv,hey were going i am going down stairs why i just going to watch tv oh ok or i going to watch a movie you want me to make popcorn and watch it with me uhmm sure i going to watch a scary movie hope your not scared of it,na i am not scared of anything oh ok,after that i went and put the movie...

well guys hope you guys like this part of my book and i cant believe how my ppl are reading my book falling in love for you after this i will make a real book of falling in love the first 5 to say they wont one i sent then to you guys all you have to do is sent me a message on instagram and like 2 post one mine aj1542 is my instagram so the frist 5 in the futuer i will make my book real also i will make book about falling in after i am done make falling in love for you well come new year new person so stay tond for it PS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.