Entry # 6 - Naruto

Entry # 6 - Naruto

Time have passed since Hinata and I are finally back to the way we are before.. But now.. We're more sweeter than we used to be and Sakura..

Hasn't visited my office every night ever since That day too.. Maybe I should go to the roof top to smell some fresh air.. Besides.. It's my break time.. I'll just leave a clone here and have some rest for a while..

I headed up to smell the fresh air and lay my back on the floor to look at the beautiful blue sky. Hay.. I felt so sleepy.. A little nap isn't bad..

I fall asleep for a while and it had been afternoon when I woke up. I headed back to my office and saw Sasuke head out of my office and went the other way to leave the building.

I guess he's back from his mission. It's almost a long time ever since I sent him on that mission.. Wonder what happened to him and he sprint out..

I went in my office and found my clone sitting on my chair and found Hinata naked but then.. She just change her form into Sakura.

"Wait.. N-Naruto?.. W-who's the real one?.."

She said and my clone pointed me out.

"What did you do this time?!!!!"

I shout at her that made her took all her clothes to put it on and leave my office. She might have felt my rage this time. Hay.. What if Sasuke felt something is wrong?! Hinata might thought I'm cheating?!!!

I better hurry home.. I better go see Hinata.

"Naruto.. Why in a hurry?.."

Shikamaru asked.

"It's Hinata.."

I told him.. I know he'll let me leave.. I know he will..

"I know that look.. You want to see her.. Right?.. I'm sorry Naruto but i just couldn't let you leave.. The land Lords are on their way here.. They wanted to see you.. It's really important.. I'm sorry.."

He said that made me get more eager to leave but I can't.. I can't send my clones there!! Hinata's going to be upset again!! Agghhhh.. What should I do.. What should I do?!

"Please Naruto.. Just an hour meeting.. Will that be fine?.."

He begged.

"Hay.. I guess I have no choice.. I'll leave by an hour.. Okay?.."

I said.

The meeting was just about their land.. It wasn't much important to me but important to them.. It's a money related and also they are thanking me for helping them about the disease and let Sakura do an antidote for it.

Hay.. I better go see Hinata.. I hope Sasuke's not in the way again! Tsk.. What in the world did got into Sakura's mind and come here?!!!

My clone suddenly explode and turn into smoke. My clones knowledge of what happened before came to me and I found out that Sakura's feeling lonely again since Sasuke's been out for a month if I count the day right..

Tsk!! Why does it had to be me?!! Didn't she even learn her lesson before?..

I run as fast as I could to see my Hinata at our house. I was hoping nothing fuss is going on. I keep my hopes up but I guess..

I made it too much..

Since I saw Sasuke and Hinata doing something inside our house from the bathroom's small window.

Every since that day.. I don't have the guts to see my wife.. I just couldn't bare to see her.. It pains me so much to see her doing the same mistake she did before.. Doing the same thing that we already talked about..

I thought she forgot her feelings for her but then.. That day I could see in her eyes how much she's into him..

I haven't seen Hinata in a week now.. Hay.. Am I.. Being like a child?.. If I love her.. I should have fight for her but I guess.. Staying in my office was much better than rushing to our house and kill both of them.. I wanted to.. But they're so dear to me.. I just.. Couldn't do it.. Maybe calming myself was the best so I wouldn't turn into a monster.. That's right..

Maybe now.. I could face them..

________________

Author's note:

Hi everyone! Here's another chapter of Naruto's POV. I hope you can still remember what happened during this time.. :)

Oh yeah! I was planning to do another story.. It's like an otome game.. :P I'm still thinking of a plot but I'm really dying to do this.. :D

If you have ideas.. You could talk to me.. ^_^