Wedding Crashers

Chapter 18
( 6 days later)
Finns pov:
Rachel and I have had an amazing week here it's been so relaxing and romantic that I don't wanna go back . Tonight is our last night here and I intend to make it one of our best . Everything's all planned and set up and I'm so excited . I woke up this morning to see Rachel was already gone. I gave her money to get all dressed up and get her hair done because what I have planned it's going to be needed.

(3 o'clock)
"Rachel, I'm back! You ready to go babe?" I asked walking into the room.

Rachel walked out of the bathroom in a sexy pink dress with her hair all done.

"Wow." I said smiling as I was memorized .

"What?" She asked me.

"My wife is so sexy." I said.

She smiled and laughed and I kissed her passionately.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Where are we going?" She asked me.

"Well let's just say we're going to have a lot of fun." I said and we left.

(1 hour later)
We arrived in a big hall and Rachel looked at me confused.

"Honey,what are we doing here?" She asked me.

"We are crashing a wedding." I said helping her out of the cab.

"What ! Are you serious , that's crazy!" She said.

"Oh come on Rach, when's the last time you did something wild and crazy? Don't you remember being young and doing crazy stuff all the time? Let's do that again." I said.

"The last time we did something crazy I got pregnant." She said.

"Point taken, but come on we're in New York City alone let's be crazy!" I said.

"Two hours." She said giving in.

"That's all I need." I said and we walked inside of the hall and into the wedding party.

"Names?" The person at the table said.

"I am Lord Jonathan and this is Lady Frances ." I said in a fancy British accent.

"Ah yes, table 9." He said and let us in.

Rachel and I snickered on the way in and sat down.

"How did you know we get in?" She asked me.

"Hey, I have my ways." He said.

"Okay everyone now welcoming the bride and groom Prince Douglas and Princess Hannah !" The dj said.

Everyone started to clap as they walked through and had there first dance.

"Awe do you remember our first dance?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah you had Mia in your arms as we danced." I said.

"God she was so tiny then." She said.

"Yeah they all were at one point." I said.

She smiled and said,

"Yeah before you know it they'll all be gone and grown up and then it'll be just you and I." She said.