Chapter 2: The Plan

DISCLAIMER (AGAIN): I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS. I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS, EVERYTHING. THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION

Tikki went out of the room. "So, what was that about?" Asked Marinette. "Oh... y'know, some kwami stuff." Tikki lied. "Let's go home, and we have something to do; packing." Tikki added. Marinette just nodded. Ohhh I can't wait for you and Chat Noir to reveal your true identities to each other. Tikki thought. "To come to think of it... who is Chat Noir?" Tikki whispered to herself. "What was that?" Marinette looked at her. Tikki got nervous. "Uh... no-nothing, I was just whispering the things that we should pack." she made an excuse. "Oh? Nice, and what should we pack?" Marinette asked. They were walking down the hall to go home.

"Maaaybe let's talk about it at home." Tikki said with a smile. Marinette just nodded. That was CLOSE...AGAIN Tikki thought to herself. "Yiiiieeee!!! I can't believe I just met the man who gave me my miraculous!" Marinette jumped with joy, Tikki looked at her with a pleasant smile. "I'm so happy for you Marinette, and you'll be trained by him." Tikki said happily. "Ohhh I can't wait to start with the training. Hmmm where would we go first?" Marinette wondered.

Agreste's Mansion, 5:00 pm

"So Plagg, I'll go to Nathalie to ask if I can go out." the blonde boy told his kwami. Plagg just nodded while munching some camembert on the couch. "Yeah, yeah." Plagg replied. "Stay here okay? Don't do anything stupid like the last time I left you here." Adrien added when he was about to shut the door. "What? I saw some left over cheese in the microwave." Adrien raised a brow. "Well by 'I saw some left over cheese in the microwave' you meant 'almost made the microwave on fire.'" Adrien smirked.

Plagg looked at him with his usual lazy looking face. "Well, I thought it was camembert so I took that--" he was cut off. "And you 'accidentally' pressed some buttons that wasn't supposed to be pressed." Adrien answered. "I was planning to heat the cheese... but it wasn't worth it because it wasn't camembert, it was butter *cringed* who would eat that and put it in the microwave?" Plagg said and went back to eating his camembert. "Cheese and butter? But they look so different!" Plagg just shrugged. Adrien just sighed, then closed the door.

Adrien walked down to the big living room and luckily, he found Nathalie walking across. "Heya, Nathalie, I was just wondering, if I can go out? I would like to go to... to..." Adrien approached Nathalie, but trailed off. Uhhh oh shoot where are we even going? Adrien thought. "to the park, yes, to the park." he finished. Nathalie raised a brow. "And why would you go there? You don't have any photoshoots for today." Nathalie replied while scrolling through the pages of her notepad.

"Oh you know to hang out with Nino. Please Nathalie? I don't have classes tomorrow." Adrien pleaded. But then a serious voice came. "And what are you pleading about Adrien?" his father, Gabriel asked. "Father, I'm planning on going to the park with Nino. And tomorrow will be the start of summer so I thought I cou--" "No, you have piano lessons tomorrow, and Chinese lessons. I believe that this plan wouldn't work out so no. Tell your friend that you're not allowed to go out." Adrien just walked away to his room. "Of course you'll say that.. you never give me some fun time every summer."

"*Sighs* Nathalie please do not let him get out of this house." Gabriel told his secretary, Nathalie nodded. "Yes sir." 

Adrien opened the door, "Ugh, as always, my father didn't allow me, so what now Plagg?" Plagg turned around, "Oh bummer... you have to escape then." Plagg replied. Adrien looked at him with a confused face. "Wait... is this really necessary? Where are we even going?" he asked. Plagg looked at Adrien with a smirk. "Oh... it's important alright, because you will finally meet him." Adrien looked more confused. "Him? Who's him? Plagg what's going on? Who will I finally meet?" "The man who gave you the miraculous." Plagg finished. Adrien looked astonished.