t w o

Hours after, Jungkook woke up realizing it wasn't a dream. He groaned not knowing what to do.He's still frustrated by the fact that things were never going to be the same anymore.

He looked around his room, only to find his hyungs sleeping on the floor.

"What the fuck?" He whisper and as if on cue, Jin woke up.

"What did you just said, young man?" Jin said while glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook nervously gulp and said "N - nothing."

"Are you sure? Cause I'm certain that i heard you cu-" Jin said but Jungkook cut what he was saying.

"No! I - i mean no hyung, i think that was just on your dream since you just woke up." Jungkook nervously said, his ears flattening in his head and his tail wrapping around his left leg while avoiding looking at Jin's eyes, knowing he would be in big trouble if his hyung knows that he cursed and now, he's lying.

"Did you just cut me while i was talking?" Jin said, getting angry and his voice raising.

"I - i didnt m - mean to." Jungkook said with his voice turning into a mere whisper.

"You didn't mean to?" Said Jin. His voice still raising and getting angrier, causing the others to wake up and Jungkook to tear up.

"What's happening?" Namjoon said, still half asleep while yawning making his words blurry, but when he glimpse at the two, his sleepiness went away and went up to Jungkook to wiped his tears away.

"Why are you crying?" Namjoon said still worrying about the crying Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to say something but Jin beat him to it.

"I kind of uhmm, shout at him." Jin said while scratching his nape, guilt now flowing through his veins.

"You did what?!" Namjoon shouted making Jungkook flinch. Yoongi, who was now awake, was the only one who notice this.

Yoongi came closer to Jungkook, who was now sitting on his bed, to comfort the maknae.

"Shh, stop crying. Its fine." Yoongi said to Jungkook. Then he turn his attention to Namjoon and Jin who are fighting over who did wrong. "You two little shits! Stop fucking fighting! Can't you see Jungkook is fucking scared?!" Then with that everyone was silent. No one dared to talk, they're scared to feel the wrath of the Almighty Yoongi. But suddenly, it turned cold, to almost freezing.

They are all shivering and cold, except to one person, Jungkook, who stop crying already and is now in daze.

Hoseok was the only one who notice this and he emidiately jumped towards the younger to hug him, thinking he must be cold, but when he touched him, his temperature is just normal, not like the others, cold. He shake the younger to 'wake' him up.

When Jungkook 'woke up' from his daze, the temperature turn back to normal, which confuse the others.

"What on the fucking world did just happened?" Taehyung whispered, still wondering how did that happened.

Jungkook on the other hands didn't know what happened since he was in daze when the temperature dropped to 15°.

"What?" He asked. He's still clueless about what happened.

"The temperature just dropped to 20° and below." Jimin answered, although he was still shivering he can feel heat radiating through his body.

And with that answer, Jungkook's mind was clouded with questions. But before he can even ask one, he then remembered about the small black notebook. He still hadn't opened it. Let alone see what's inside of it.