Prologue

"What type of religion is this? They asked us to stop worshipping our gods and worship one God. Till at length they even asked us to stop drinking alcohol. Not even that, the crown of it all is that they asked us to bow our heads down with our buttocks above our head. I don't think I can follow this religion. And I will apprise all my subjects to do the same. We will retain the religion of our forefathers till we die!

                                        King Modu

Does he make all the gods that we worship into one God? This is indeed something strange.
A group of leaders passed saying 'carry on and remain devoted to your gods (idols)
Undoubtedly, there is some ulterior motive behind this. (, 5-6)

"Father, this religion he is  talking about is a very good religion. It doesn't impose any hardship on us except to worship one God. We are compel to certain principles which logically leads to a lucent life in this world and the world to come after. I see no harm in this religion and I'm willing to follow it with body and soul and I will like everybody in this kingdom to do the same too.

                                 Princess Manal

Those who believe and those who follow, the jewishthe christain and tha sabians, any who believe in Allah and the last day and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
(Qur'an)

"Unbelievable! Are there such folks who doesn't know about Islam? they still live in ignorant without the smallest hint of what Islam is. I will devote my self and take the risk of teaching them the true religion no matter how arduous it might be. I will follow the footsteps of the Prophet in guiding and conveying the one and true religion.

                                               Haidar

Verily we have sent thee in truth as a bearer of good tidings and a warner, but of thee no question shall be asked of the companions of the blazing fire. (Bakara, 119)

Haidar, a simple Geologist who prioritize his religion than anything else. On a mission assigned by the government in quest of rich rock for the possibility of finding oil finds himself trapped in the web of a vicious fate, as he saw himself amidst some barbarians who lived like people of the ignorant day.

With a determined heart, he pledged to follow the footsteps of the holy prophet by impacting his golden teachings to this people of ignorant . Will he succeed in his mission? what will become of him if he fail to? How will he cope living with those people?

You will find out in this book shortly. Stay tunned!

It gonna be a short story though, not more than five chapters.

You might see things you don't like or contrary to Islam, sorry, I'm just trying to demonstrate the kind of life people lived before the coming of Islam.

This story had been in my draft for  over two years now. It was the first story I wrote but hadn't the courage to publish it. But now, I feel like publishing it and I know most of you won't like it. Anywhere, is here!!!!

The English might be a little  unrifened because is dating before civilization. Though it happened in this century, the life the peoples of korou lived in was like that of the ancient, with no idea about civilization. The lived like the jahiliyya period.

Copyright©sadiyya2 2017

This property is copyrighted and highly licensed.