Study Date

You had a study date with your crush, Death The Kid. Whenever you were around him, you got butterflies in your stomach. His smile, his good looks, and you thought it was really cute when he threw fits about symmetry. Earlier you got enough guts to ask him on a date- well study date.

You flopped down on your couch, blushing at the thought of him. "Oh, Kid.." You sighed. "If only you knew how I felt about you.." You shoved your face into a pillow you were hugging.

A knock came at your door. You rushed to the door and opened it. There, Kid stood with homework in his right hand and books in the other. "Hello (y/n)," he said with a warm smile. "Are we still studying?"

You smiled and nodded. "Of course! Come in!"

As he walked in, you stared him. Just watching him walk was cute.

"So where are we studying?" Kid asked as he looked back at you.

"Oh we're studying in my room," you replied as you closed the door and started to walk to your room. "Follow me." You said. Kid nodded and followed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After twenty minutes of studying, you got bored. You decided to get up and go to the mini-fridge that was in your room and pulled out can. Kid looked up from his book and saw what you had pulled out. "(y/n) is that b-liquor!?" he blurted.

"Yeah, so?" you said as you opened it and drank some.

"Well first of all, you're underage!" The reaper stated. "How'd you even get that??"

"Well, I went to the store and bought it. Is that so hard to understand?" You rolled your eyes and took another gulp from the can.

Kid stood and walked over to you. "So they just let you buy liquor at the age of 16?? This is unacceptable! They're suppose to check your age before letting you purchase a drink!" he fussed.

"The clerk looked at me one time and didn't ask a thing," You said nonchalantly and tipped your head slightly.

"I can't and won't believe it! I mean seriously (y/n), you expect me to believe that absurd lie-" You shoved the the can to Kid's mouth and made him take a swig of the intoxicating liquid. You giggled and sighed. "You're so uptight." you said.

After Kid drank the liquor he seemed kind of relaxed. "So how ya feelin'?" You asked. "A-Actually... I feel *hic* better," his word were slightly slurred. A devious appeared on his face. "I knew you would!" you smirked and chugged down more liquor.

~ ~ ~ ~

As you two drank more and got more tipsy by each can of liquor, the Reaper got cocky and surprisingly kissed you. You were extremely drunk yet shocked at his action. No words were said. He picked you up bridal style and laid you on the bed. He then ripped off your shirt and unhooked your bra but, didn't take it off.

"K-Kid what a-are you doing?" you asked with a horrible blush as you covered your chest.

Kid smirked and hiccupped. "Y-You look so good, (y/n)~ And p-plus I got a little bit h-horny~"

You felt the blood rushing to your cheeks again. Kid's really drunk. Like really drunk.

"I wanna fuck the life out of you, (y/n)~"

You felt your soul leave your body at his words.

Kid unhooked your bra and kneeded your soft breasts. He ran his thumbs across your nipples as he took one of your buds into his mouth. Small moans were escaping from you as he sucked and licked your breast. He released the bud from his mouth and gave the other the same treatment.

"A-Aahh~" You moaned and gripped his hair. You were definitely turned on and you shifted your legs. Yep. You were wet.

Kid pulled away from your breasts and started to undo your shorts and slipped them off. He ran a finger across your clit through your panties. You bit your lip as he slowly slipped them off and inserted a finger inside your wet core.

You arches your back slightly and moaned. Kid smirked and started to slowly pump his finger in and out of you. You were moaned and rolled your hips on his finger. "C-Come on, K-Kid, stop teasing me~" you whined.

Kid chuckled lowly. "I wanna taste you first." he said. Before you could respond, he plunged his head between your legs and started to lick hungrily.

You were a moaning mess. You couldn't keep still, you kept rolling your hips but Kid held them down with a firm grip on them.

Kid's tongue explored every part of your womanhood. He wanted to taste every bit of you. He sucked your clit then swirling his tongue around it.

"F-Fuck Kid!" You moaned as you gripped his hair. "I-I'm gonna cum!"

Right before you could reach your climax, Kid pulled his head up and wiped his mouth. "You taste wonderful, (y/n)~" He smirked and licked his lips. "But I can't take it anymore. I need to be inside of you."

You blushed as he started to undress. He had a huge tent in his boxers. He was ready. He was ready to pound the life out of you. "Ready, (y/n)?" he said as he took his boxers off, leaving his member bare.

. You gulped and nodded. "Ready as i'll ever be.."

Kid positioned the tip of his member at your entrance and slowly pushed into you. A horrible pain raced through your body as the Reaper penetrated you. He finally entered you completely.

Kid waited for you to adjust to his size. You breathed in and out slowly as you waited for the pain to leave and for bliss to take over. "M-Move.." You choked out. Kid nodded and slowly started thrusting. The feeling was indescribably wonderful. Pleasure overtook you as Kid pounded you.

He sped up his pace as he gripped your hips and slammed you into his powerful thrusts. You moaned his name and grunted with every thrusts.

"Ahh, K-Kid!~" You called out. Kid's hands roamed your body and he leaned down and started sucking on your neck, leaving hickeys everywhere he could. Those were going to be hard to hide..

Kid raised up and placed his hand around your throat and squeezed tightly. You were confused but oddly even more turned on. He continued to pound you, hitting your g-spot mercilessly. You screamed his name as he hit your spot each time. He pounded you until you couldn't feel your legs.

"K-Kid, i'm gonna cum!" You whimpered.

"M-Me too.." He groaned lowly.

You screamed as you had your orgasm and released your juices onto his member. Kid grunted and released his seed the rode out his climax. He pulled out of you and laid down next to you.

You turned to him and giggled. Kid smiled. "I think something was in the liquor."