Chapter 1: Meeting the camp neighbours.

Hey Guys! So this is my first atempt at writing a story, so if you could, could you please give me feedback?! cheers! :) xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wakeup Amy, were here!"

My eyes opened slowly, as they were trying to adjust to the bright sun. I rubbed my eyes, whilst looking out of the car window at the blazing sun, running across the brown shimmering water. I stared at the water, thinking about the week, camping at the murray river, It was going to be great, no annoying brats from school, hot guys, the bush, swimming, hot weather.

We pulled up to a spot that looked relitivley good, it was down on the beach bit of the river. I stept out of the car and looked around, there wasnt that many camps set up here, there was maybe 5, if that. I saw swarms of birds fly past sqwarking, then it hit me, the flies. i shooed them away from my face and they kept buzzing back. I slapped my face a couple of times in annoyance and i deffinetley knew i was camping now.

After about an hour everything was set up, mum and dad had the caravan and i had a tent. i looked at the tent proudly, as i had put it up. I admired my excellent tent putting up skills then zipped it open, i stept inside and my queen bed was set up with blankets and pillows whilst my bags were everywhere across the floor, i had no idea why mum and dad allowed me to have an 8 man tent for just myself, but hey i wasnt complaining! I flopped down onto my bed, then grabbed out my phone, 4.30, i sighed at the time. i clicked onto facebook and scrolled through my newsfeed for a bit.I was startled as dad spoke through the window. "Hunny, were going to meet the neighbours in a minute, so be ready when we are.". I made a dissapointed sound and face as he laughed at me then walked away. I wanted to know the horror that lied on my face at the moment, so i clicked on camera on my phone. I nearly jumped out of my skin as i saw myself. My dark brown hair was a mess and my eyes had bags under them. I jumped of my bed and went into my bags, i pulled out my makeup kit and a hairbrush. i sat on my bed once again, and brushed my hair one strand at a time untill i brushed it to the side and was happy with it. I applied a layer of foundation on my olive skin, then applying a layer of eyeliner to my hazelnut brown eyes and fnally coating my long eyelashes with mascara. I looked into my camera once more and was happy. I stood up of my bed and had a thought, "What am i wearing?!", i was wearing a pair of old trackies and an off the shoulder top. I quickly scurried into my bags to find a half decent outfit, "uhha!' i said, placing on a pair of black mini shorts and a navy blue crop top, which complimented my petite frame, curves, large boobs and silver belly ring. I smiled at yet another great acomplishment i have done today.

I grabbed my phone and placed it in my poket then wed out of my tent zipping it up, then walked to my perants caravan which was a good 10 metres away from my tent. i knocked on the door and soon enough i was greeted by mum and dad walking out of the door and away from me. I followed behind them as we went to the camp on the right first. It was an older woman, maybe mid 40's, and a man also around mid 40's and there 2 daughters, Emily (5) and teagan (8) and also there son, Bradley (13). They were nice and invited us to go back there for a barbeque but we were tired so we declined. Next we went to the camp on the Left, i stumbled behind my perants trying to keep my eyes open. We got there and a lady was sitting on a deck chair looking out to the water, whilst sipping wine. She was a very pretty lady, maybe late 30's, very dark brown hair and green eyes, dressed in a pair of leggings and a top. . She looked up and smiled at us, then standing up out of her chair, "Hello! Nice to meet you, my names Lisa and this is my housband Craig, and this is my daughter Amy!" My mum greeted the lady. "Hi! my names Gina!" She said giving us a hug, I smiled, "And how old are you Amy?" she asked nicely. "just turned 16!" i replied smiling. "Oh lovely!" She replied. "Boys! come here! we have visiters!" she continued. "Boys? what? omg!" i thought in my head. Within 10 seconds, 3 of the most gorgeous human bodies walked up too us. "This is Beau, the eldest of the 3. He's 20" Gina explained. "Hey, Im beau!" he smiled. I looked at his eyes then down to his abs, i gawked in amazement. .he had fairly straight hair and the most pure green eyes i have ever seen, he also had extremley muscley arms along with an 8 pack and a tanned complection. I looked up, getting out of my daze and he was smirking at me, i smiled being a little bit embarrased, he then winked at me, which made me blush like crazy. The next boy walked up and he had curlyish brown hair, hazel eyes and an eyebrow piercing, along with muscles and he was tanned aswell. He looked up at me and my family and smiled. "This is Jai. Him and Luke are identical twins and the're 18" Gina smiled. "Luke? who's luke?" i asked myself in my head. Then i saw him, he walked up oppisite me, next to Gina and Smiled. i felt weak in the knees at his presence. He also had curlyish brown hair, but his fringe was blonde and he had dark brown dreamy eyes. He also had a freckle on his nose which i found really cute. He had his nose pierced and also his lip and he had a tanned complection, muscly arms, a 6 pack and a smile that would make any girl weak in the knees (which has allready happened to me)."Hi, im Luke!" he smiled. I stared into his gorgeous eyes and smiled back. all of the boys also had tattoos, on there waist and their full sleeves were done. "boys, this is Mr and Mrs .....?" Gina said looking toward my parents, "Uh, Davidson. But just call us Craig and Lisa! Nice to meet you all boys." He smiled at them shaking their hands, which my mum then shook their hands. "And this is Amy!" Gina said cracking a huge smile. Beau, Luke and Jai all looked at me and smiled. I looked down at the ground then back up to the 3 huge smirking faces looking past my eyes and too my chest. oh, yeah oops,forgot i had big boobs and it didnt help i had a crop top on which made them look 2 times bigger. "Umh, hey!" i smiled back at them. Their eyes snapped back up to my face and i giggled. "Hey." they all said in unison, then racing in to give me a hug. i almost fell over, as i had 3 bodies clinging onto me. They released and i laughed. i looked over at my dad who didnt look to happy, then at my mum who was smiling and winking at me. "Would you like to come over after tea and we can get to know eachother better?" my mum asked Gina. "And the boys?" she continued. Gina looked over at the boys and they all nodded. "I guess its a yes then!" Gina replied.