My Hero

Your POV:

I woke up and looked out the window. It was such a beautiful day to play, even though I am an adult I still act like a kid on the inside. I jumped up and headed outside, and all of the kids and Sportacus were already outside. How late did I sleep in?

"Hey guys."

"Hey Y/N, sleep in well?" Stephanie teased.

"Well as a matter-of-fact I did." I stated as I crossed my arms over my chest and nodded my head as I finished my sentence.

After a second we all bursted out laughing at mine and Stephanie's silliness.

"Anyways, what were you guys doing?" I spoke up.

"I was showing the kids my soccer moves." Sportacus stated.

"Really? This I've got to see."

I sat down on a bench and watched as Sportacus threw the ball into the air, jumped up and did an air flip (A/N :Sorry Idk What To Call It.) then he kicked the ball and it flew into the goal.

I sat there dumbfounded. "Woah. That was amazing." I stated.

"Thanks." Sportacus said with his face dusted a light pink.

Right at that moment I heard a beeping noise. "Someone's in trouble." Sportacus stated then flipped away.

"Uh, what was that?" I asked confused.

"That was his crystal, it beeps when someone's in trouble." Trixie stated nonchalantly.

I nodded in response. So that's why the kids call him a superhero. The kids started playing a game of soccer, so I joined not seeing anything better to do. During the game Ziggy kicked the ball over the gate. "Nice going Ziggy." Trixie said.

"I will go get it, be nice while I'm gone." I stated while pointing a finger at them all, mostly Trixie though.

I ran over, through the gate and saw a tall man with a purple suit, black hair, and brown eyes, holding the ball. When he saw me he looked disgustedly surprised.

"Another one?" He questioned, slight anger in his voice.

"Let me guess, you want me to give you the ball." He said holding up the ball.

"Yes please." I said nicely trying not to snap his neck.

"Well, fetch." He said while throwing it into a tall tree.

He laughed maniacally and walked off. I groaned as I tried to figure out a way to get the ball. I saw a ladder and decided to use it. I put the ladder up against the tree and I climbed up, about to grab the ball until the ladder started wobbling. I tried to steady it but it started tipping backwards. I braced myself for the fall that never came...

I looked down and saw Sportacus holding up the ladder. He pushed it back against the tree and I immediately climbed down. "Thanks." I said blushing slightly.

"No problem, but what were you doing up there"

"Well there was this jerk and he-"

"Let me guess," Sportacus said cutting me off, "he was tall and he was wearing a purple suit?"

"Yes, exactly." I said slightly surprised.

"Robbie Rotten." Sportacus mumbled under his breath.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Robbie Rotten. He's kind of like the towns villain, you could say. He just wants the town to be lazy and he keeps trying to get rid of me. But fails as you can see."

"Oh. Well Robbie threw our soccer ball into the tree and I was trying to get it."

Sportacus looked up in the tree and saw a soccer ball. He jumped up and grabbed the ball that was resting on a tree branch. "You mean this ball?"

"Whoa, thanks. Again." I said with a little chuckle.

"No problem. Again." Sportacus said with a slight chuckle as well.

We stared at each other for a bit but eventually we both looked away blushing slightly.

"Uh, he-here's your uh, your b-ball." Sportacus said stuttering a bit.

"Y-yeah. Thanks."

"Your welcome."

I took the ball and walked back to the kids. Why was I blushing? Why was I stuttering? I never stuttered. Could I possibly like him? No way, we just met and I barely know him.

A/N: Hey Guys How Are You Enjoying The Story So Far. Am I Doing Good?