Maybe It'll Work?

Stephanie POV:

I wrote a quick letter to Sportacus, slightly explaining the situation. I put the tube in and pulled the lever. I'm hoping yo hear from him soon.

Sportacus POV:

I was doing some jumping jacks thinking about Y/N and her pretty E/C (eye color) eyes. I heard that familiar sound and turned around and grabbed the tube.

"I got mail." I stated to myself.

I opened the tube to see pink paper.

'Stephanie' I thought.

It read:

Dear Sportacus,
          We need your help back in Lazytown. Y/N has been acting weird and picking up garbage. Then today Y/N says they don't know anyone but me, our uncle Milford and Robbie. She doesn't even remember you. Come as soon as possible
           Signed, Stephanie.

"Oh, this is terrible I must get there right away." I said while flipping into the seat and started heading towards Lazytown.

Time Skip To 12:21 PM

Your POV:

I am so confused as to why Stephanie was acting like this but I didn't question it, I never did. I'm just waiting for her to get back from doing whatever she was doing. Right when I was about to go find her she came back with the kids and a man I've never seen before. He was very blue, and he seemed familiar. So familiar I feel like I remember something but I don't.

"Hello, Y/N I am Sportacus." He said with a cute accent.

"I would introduce myself but it seems you already know my name." I stated jokingly.

"Yeah, Stephanie told me you couldn't remember anything."

"Yeah, I cant remember."

He looked almost heartbroken when I said that but I didn't question it, as it could be my mind playing tricks on me. He then turned to the kids and they kinda huddled up, whispering things.

Sportacus POV:

I think I know what I have to do. I turned to the kids and we huddled together.

"Guys, this is exactly like what happened when Robbie got rid of my memory." I whispered.

"Well, what are we going to do?" Ziggy asked.

"I think I know what I have to do. But you kids will have to leave."

"If you say." Stephanie said while running away with the others.

I nervously walked towards Y/N, knowing what I had to do.

"Hi." I said.

"Hello. Where did the others go in such a rush?"

"Oh, uh, just uh, you know. Playing."

"Well, could you please excuse me and let me get back to work?"

"Oh, of course. Just, uh, c-could I-I, uh do something real quick?" I asked getting more nervous by the second.

"Uh, sure I guess?" Y/N said slightly confused.

And before anything else could happen I quickly kissed Y/N.

Your POV:

Before I could say anything else he kissed me. I was about to push him off until I got this feeling in my stomach. A feeling like I've been wanting this. I slowly started to kiss back and started to notice the details about the kiss. It was slow, but rough and passionate. Then I slowly started remembering, and at last...

...I remember now.

A/N: So, is what happened what you expected? 😏😏😏...