Reunited

I woke up really early so I could go to Amy's to see the puppies. I open the door and see a very tired Midnight lying down. She travelled all this way for me. She jumped up and started licking me. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't keep her because she should be used to the wild. Then my phone started buzzing.

Hi r u nearly here

Yes I'm on my way

Ok hurry up
Ok. BUH BYEEEE

BUH BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!

"Ill put you in the forest until I come back. I'll be quick. Stay in the forest don't let ANYONE see you Midnight."

Midnight howled. She ran to the forest.

"Hi here are Betty's puppies, aren't they adorable." Amy said trying not to burst out with excitement.

"Yes they are really adorable"

"Lucy and Gabriella are coming later." Amy said.

"I'll have to go now. I'll see you at work tomorrow. bye"

"Ummmmmmm....ok....Bye"

I ran home as fast as I could so I could see Midnight. She was lying at the entrance of the forest. She looked up and ran to me.

I carried her into my house trying my best to hide her. I put her on the sofa. "I have to go to work tomorrow and I can't take you. The other people think your fifty miles away. Where are you going to go."
Midnight ran upstairs and lay on my bed. "Are you going to stay there tomorrow. I'll give you some food and water."

The next day arrived and I put some food and water out for midnight.

"Ro, we have a new member. Meet wild. Wild this is Rosanna, she will help you settle in." My boss said.
"Hi nice to meet you." I said hoping not to make a fool of myself.
"Nice to meet you to Rosanna."she said calmly.
"You can just call me Ro, if you want." I said while showing her to my office.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. Is that the new girl." Questioned Amy.
"Yes I am the new girl who might you be." Wild answered.
"Amy this is wild and wild this is amy. Okay" I said quickly.
"Wild and Ro do you want to come to my house tonight." Amy asked.
"Of course!" Wild said excitedly.
"Sorry I can't today." I said trying not to make her sad.
"Why?" Amy questioned.
"Well ummm...." I said nervously.
"Well she has a late shift." Wild interrupted.
"Errr yeah late shift." I said relieved.
"Okay see you around."
"Bye."
"Oh thanks I nearly died!!!!!"I said happily.
"No problem."
I showed wild around.