A new friend

Finally Midnight had woken up. "Hello little midnight how are you feeling."
Midnight just yawned."I guess your tired." I laughed.
"Rosanna how did it go." Asked my boss.
"It went fine."
"Good. Stay with the wolf and keep an eye on it. Just in case anything happens."
"Ok" I stood up to get Midnight some food. I walked into the kitchen and looked behind me and I saw midnight stumbling behind me. " Midnight you need to rest I'm just getting you some food." Then Midnight walked back to her bed.

I gave her the food and she loved it. My boss walked in. "Next week we will release it into the wild again because it will be about one year old."
"Okay"
I felt really sad I didn't want to release midnight back into the wild....but I had to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A week passed I had so much fun with Midnight...But it is time to say goodbye.
I felt like crying so much. I will always remember her eyes. Always. She was one of the most beautiful wolves I have ever seen.

We took the cage outside and drove around fifty miles north. It took along time. We arrived at our destination. I felt so sad that I felt sick. The cage was taken out of the car and put on the ground. "Good bye Midnight. Don't forget me and I won't forget you. okay. I'll miss you" I whispered. Midnight ran out of the cage. She ran a bit then stopped and looked back then ran again.
It was a long drive back. Finally I got home and I looked out the window. I have a massive forest behind my house. I starred out the window for ages and then I saw two bright blue eyes, they reminded me of Midnight. What if it was midnight. I rubbed my eyes then looked outside again and the eyes were gone. I was probably imagining it.