Marcel imagine part 3

so here is part three I really hope youguys liked parts 1 and 2 im going to try and upload more offten I have been just so busy with school.

anyways hope you like it 

:)

Part 3

So when I got home I I turned the tv on and ate like always. Then I realized I needed to text Marcel the details about our project.

From: (Y/N)    To: Marcel

Hey Marcel it's (Y/N) I just wanted to ask you around what time u r going to be coming over so that way I can get things set up.

To (y/n)

Hey (Y/N) umm I can be over in 10- 15 mins if that works for u.

To:Marcel

Yea that works for me see ya soon

He never text back. A couple mins after I finished watching PLL which is amazing I should say. I heard my doorbell ring "coming" I yelled as I walked to the door. As I opened it up I saw Marcel with the same sweater vest and nerdy glasses.

"Hi (y-y/n) you have a-a nice h-house" he said with a shy smile at the end. Something about that smile gives me butterflies in my stomach. WHAT NO NO NO I CANT BE FEELING BUTTERFLIES ESPECIALLY WITH THE HIGHSCHOOL NERD NO NO NO. I snapped out of at argument in my he'd and said "thanks, come on In." Opening the door wider. He followed me as I walked up stairs to the kitchen/ tv room. "D-do you want to s-sit at the t-t-table." He asked " that works, do you want anything to drink or eat?" I asked being polite. It is the least I could do I kinda feel bad for him. "Water is fine. Thank you" he said and surprisingly without stuttering. I never really noticed he had a British accent probably because of the stutter but WOW HIS VOICE IT SOUNDS LIKE A FREAKING ANGLE.

 "So what do we want our topic to be for this project?" I asked while handing him his drink hoping that he will answer without a stutter. "T-thank you, I think w-we should do t-the deep." Crap he stuttered. "Yea the deep works, so I think one of us  should do the research and then the other one can do the artsy part of the project. What do think." "I think that y-y-you should do the artsy p-p-part." He said not making much eye contact with me. "Ok that works I'm not that good with researching stuff." I said with a slight laugh. And for the first time he laughed a little bit too. " so, do you want to start or do you wanna meet up again over the weekend? Or something else." Not knowing what to say and I could tell he didn't know either. "Ummm I-I-I think we should meet up o-over the weekend, c-cause I n-need to go home." "Ok I understand but I will text you later about meeting up this weekend." I said as we were both getting up from the table then we walked to the door. "T-thank you for having me over I never really get invited over to other peoples houses." He said then walking off to his car and drove away.

part 4 will be up maybe in a week or two idk but it will be up soon please tell me what you though of part 3 :)