Chapter 16 (part 1)

The make out sessions went on several times; sometimes the kisses were sweet and tender, sometimes they were raw and passionate.

I was biting Ally's bottom lip while giggling like an idiot when she moved back resting her hand on my upper chest.

"It is over" She announced.

"What?!" My eyes widened while I got a lump in my stomach.

"I mean the movie, silly" Ally chuckled as I left out a big sigh.

"Yoo, don't do that to me" I groaned.

"I am sorry. Your heart was about to come out off your chest" Ally snickered still without moving her hand away from me.

I blushed in the dark. I couldn't even believe how in love I was.

"Why don't we stay for a little while?" I brushed a lock of Ally's hair out of her face.

I didn't want to ever leave and go back into reality. I'd much rather live in a fantasy if that meant Ally and I were together.

"Everybody is gonna start staring soon" Ally shrugged. "It's time to leave" She pressed a kiss in the corner of my lips and then looked at me with innocent eyes.

What a tease.

We both stood up and walked down the stairs, making our way out to of the movie theater room.

Once out in the lights, as we were walking, our hands accidentally brushed against each other. I felt the need to grab Ally's hand and keep her close after what we just had experienced but I dismissed the idea; I didn't want her to freak out and take a hundred steps back.

Suddenly Ally made a quick stop and looked at me; I didn't even have the time to look back before I felt how she held my hand.

I was shocked but couldn't help but quietly giggle; as we took our next steps we almost simultaneously looked in each other's directions crossing our gazes.

Ally bit her bottom lip and I could see a slightly pink tone growing on her cheeks. I returned her a shy smile as I intertwined my fingers with hers.

We made our way to the car hand in hand. It wasn't the first time we walked holding hands as Ally loves to do it with all of us; but to me it felt a whole different.

Kissing and touching each other at the movies and then walking out holding hands felt like a dream that I didn't want to wake up from.

I quickly got before Ally next to the passenger's seat. That time I was gonna do it.

Who cared about roll genders or stupid fucking labels? I just wanted her to feel like a princess.

I held the door open for Ally.

"Woow...thanks" An all smiley Ally said kind of surprised.

I just nodded with half a smile on my lips and got into the driver's seat.

I started driving and soon I shyly placed my hand on Ally's thigh. I looked at her though the top rear view mirror kinda asking for her approval.

Ally was holding a smile on her lips and then proceed to place her hand on top of mine.

I smiled, but not just in the outside; my whole body and soul was smiling; tingling like if I was a nervous teenager.

I kept on driving till it suddenly crossed my mind; I could make this way home longer. Why would I want to come home to meet the girls and make this magic between Ally and I fade away?

I chose a different way, hoping for Ally not to notice.

"Lolo, did you just miss a turn on the left?" Ally wondered.