"Pancake is taken?"

I don't own Diabolik lovers or any of the characters the only character that is of my own imagination is Jordan.

Yui POV

I had been awake half the night. With this uneasy feeling inside the Sakamaki mansion, it was understandable why Kanato had those dark purplish tones under his eyes.
When I finally rose, I waited for Jordan. I sat waiting, listening out for him. It was like waiting for death on death row.
Now, don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend. However, in this house with these posessive, manic and physchotic vampires.It's just I don't want him to be traumatised and or die.
      Also, I don't want any of the guys to steal my man. Even the 'straight' Sakamakis will be turned gay by a glance.

  Someone knocks the knocker twice loudly and I'm assuming it's Jordan.
    Oddly, I'm nervous and excited and it's me Yui ' badass' Komori we are talking about here. Still, the butterflies do not cease.
I open the door to see my handsome boyfriend stood there.
His beauty is beyond description. But I'll try. He has thick, black and curly hair that falls just under his ears. His eyes. Emerald eyes that tell soulful stories. Pale skin. Porcelain complexion. The way he fights proves he isn't made of porcelain though. So I know my dream lover is real. He is wearing black boots, black jeans with a studded belt and a black tee that shows off his six pack. He is also wearing a signature bad boy pleather jacket because although he usually hates people ( with exception ) he loves animals.
It is still a mystery why he chose to by my boyfriend. If I ask though, he may realise his mistake and go find someone else. If things seem to good to be true they probably aren't true.

"Hi love!," he exclaims, aww he is so adorable. I'm almost blinded by his cuteness, he is like the sun. I 'shh' him though as I am trying to slow the inevitability of him finding out about the Sakamaki's. He may already know about them but he doesn't realise the extremities of their somewhat odd personalities.

I turn almost marginally and to my surprise Kanato is there with his death inducing and somehow physcotically happy glare.

"Who is this, Teddy?," Kanato asked the plush figure in his arms.

"This is my boyfriend, Jordan." I explained to the odd teen beside me.

" I asked Teddy not you, Yui. Apologise." Kanato remarked genuinely annoyed by my interruption.

"I'm sorry, Teddy." I spoke clearly, as though I was speaking to a young child. Being in this household had really affected me. In a good way or a bad way, I'm unsure.

" YUI. Would you kindly refrain from addressing my Teddy as though you know him?" Kanato questioned once again angry at my comments towards his dumb toy.

I had no idea what I was meant to reply to him with and I only wanted to spend time with my hunk of a boyfriend. Fortunately for me, Ayato came suddenly into the conversation. How fortunate for me that was I was still unsure.

"Pancake is taken?" Ayato rudely questioned.

My boyfriend was confused, annoyed and angry at these seemingly cocky and arrogant teens by this point and finally spoke up.

"Yes, before you guys get any ideas, Yui is taken. She's taken by me, Jordan. Also don't call her that. I don't even know why Yui was forced to come here. However, I came to see who you were and what you wanted."

Aww. I loved the fact that he would stand up for me. I also disliked the fact that he was confident enough to go against immortal beings that could swipe him so suddenly off the face of the earth.

In all fairness though, he didn't know what they were. Only that they were ignorant, odd and isolated.

"What do I want? Well, I hadn't thought largely about what I desired. In this situation it would seem I would want Yui . Before you overreact though, I don't wish to take things from Yui. Not all the time. I'm a giver too." Ayato stated towards my boyfriend. To me, oddly, it seemed as though he winked. The psycho vampire had just winked? Jordan seemed lost for words. But it seemed as though his blood was boiling. I smiled at him. Fortunately he smiled back.

"Hey, Ayato. Sharing is caring, brother. You cannot claim what has already been established as mine." Kanato interrupted.

"I have known Yui since I was 8 years old. In all honesty, mate, Yui is not property for anyone to claim. Though if she was I would be the one. By the way, I'm coming in." Jordan stated .

What do you think should happen next? Hope you enjoyed and have a nice day :)