Chapter 1

I layed in bed as i look at my wrist. I looked at one scare. It was diffrent. It seemed to make me cry.. hard..

*Flash back*

 "Go die!!!!" she plead

"Okay I will." I replyed

"Go stab your stomic and die." She looked at me.

*Flash back ends*

"Why didn't I die then and there?" I thought to my self as I looked at the pill bottle on the side of the bed.

My phone buzzed. I looked at it seeing Jake texting me. I opend the message. " Ellie meet me in an hour at the river. We need to talk". I sighed." I NEED TO JUST DIE!!!" I screamed at the phone.

I walked down the stairs and out the door. I started walking as I held back tears. I knew in the back of my mind Jacob was going to shut me down and leave me for dead. Everytime I got close to anyone They either shut me down or never talk to me again. Jacob was my only hope. I seen Jake. He walked over to me.

"El I need to talk to you..." He said with a shakey voice.

"I know your going to leave me and shut me down. Then walk off like nothing happend, Like we never met, Like I never knew you. Just Go ahead and leave. You're not the first and you won't be the last." I shot him a look. He looked at me In shock.

"Ellie I'm not leaveing you.. Thats not what I wanted to talk to you about.." He looked at me. He came closer to me. It felt Like his skin was touching mine, but I knew it wasn't. "Ellie I've know you for a year. A good long year. We have been threw Hell and back." His eyes started to water up. I placed my First finger on his lips.

"No." I knew what was happening.

He was breaking. I wasn't about to let him Break. Not now, Not then, Not there, Not ever. "Your stronger than this. Don't give up on me Now." I thought In my head.

Jake pulled my Finger away from his lips slowly."Ellie.. My mom and Dad.. Are leaving The United states Next week.." The tears streamed down his cheeks. I knew He cared then and right now.. My mind when't black and my heart just broke Into A thousand little pecies. I fell Back. It felt like I was dieing. It felt like It was slow. So slow that I couldn't breath. The last thing I saw was Jacob Yelling For help and It all when't Balck.