Chapter 4

He kissed me and I smiled at him. He removed my pants. He was in his boxers and I was In my bra and Undies. He smiled and kissed my neck Removing my bra. he held my Hips I Kissed him hard as he grined on my hips. I softly moaned. I tuged at his boxers. he removed them and removed... my Undies. I bit his lip as He wen't in me. He started going in a steady pace. I bit his lip and moand. He started faster and then Exsploed in me.

He was panting and so was I. But right then and remeberd we didn't use protection.. I looked at him slowly then He looked at me with a smile.

"J-jacob.. We didn't use protection.." I looked at him scared.. I was only 17 and Not fit to be a mother in the messed up world.. He looked at me and Just looked afriad as much as I was too.

"We can deal with that when were later in this relionship El's" He smiled and Kissed me. I kissed him back but I was worried That I would be a mom but didn't show it.. He got up and get dressed. I Got dressed and put my hair up into a messy bun.

He walked Down stairs and out the door. I looked out my window and saw him leave. I cryed because I thought he wasn't coming back. I kept thinking. I needed my mind to shut the hell up. I grabed my Razor blade and walked to the Bathroom I crawled into the bathtub and pulled off my shirt. I Sat down siting in my Skinny jeans and My blue Tank-top. I griped the razor blade crying. I started cutting. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7.. The blood started dripping.. I cryed and sat there looking at my bloody arm. I was out of tears and just looking at my arms as the blood dripped from my arm..

I took a deep breath and Grabed a towle and whiped off the blood then pressed it on my arm untill it stopped bleeding. I sat up and wraped it on a banged. I whent to my room and put on a longsleeve. I whiped my tears away and Got a phone call. I answerd.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is the Elizabeth Richardson?" The man asked me.

"This is her.. Who is asking?" I asked Scaredly..

"Ms, This is Jacobs aunt Macie.. Jacob was in a car accadent and they don't think he's going to make it.." Her voice was cracking

 I couldn't breath I was Balling my eyes out and Not moving.. I didn't know what to do..