Chapter 3

I held my Knees as I heard Knocking. I knew it was jacob. I stood Up and Opend the door. It was Jacob. He Hugged me.

"Don't you ever Leave me again.." I whisperd in his ear. He said nothing. He looked at me and I looked at him. The next thing I knew He kissed me. I was In shock. Threw the shock I kissed him back. I knew right then and there That I was in love with my best friend.

He... grabed my cheeks and keept kissing me. I was smiling and blushing and all happy. I felt like it was just me and Him on the Earth right then and there. Nothing matterd but that moment in time.

"I've always wanted to do that.." He said with a small smile. I giggled and Just Kept kissing him. We walked up stairs and into my bedroom. I held his hand Tightly and I sat on the bed. He looked at me. He pulled his shirt off showing off his abbs. I bite my lip as he looked at me.

He walked over to me and smiled. He started kissing me. I layed back and kissed him back. He kissed my kneck and got to my sweet spot. My lefs started trimbling. I let out a soft moan. He smirked as he pulled my shirt off.

He started kissing down my chest. He got close to my Wasit and looked up at me. He came up and Looked at me. He was hovering over me. He lend his head next to mine and whisperd in my ear.

" You know If we get caught? " He smirked trying to be a bad ass.

"Moms gone. Dads out of town. The house is ares for the night." I smirked letting him know I wasn't playing around.