Daddy

Goddamnn You Is Fwinee.

I finally finish the project after amother 30 minutes. I rest my eyes and I hear my door knob twist open.

"Hey mom." I say not opening my eyes

She sits next to me. "You mean Daddy." Princeton says rubbing my leg

I jump back and bump into the head board. "I thought I told told you to leave goddamnit."

"Since when do you give me orders?"

"Just leave Princeton."

He starts kissing on my neck. That shit of course feels heavenly but its with wrong person. So its....sickening.

"Stop." I mumble

He pulls me closer by the waist. I push him off of me and he pins me down.

"Princeton." I say louder as his kisses continue to trail down my neck to my collar bone.

I struggle and squirm but he just holds me tighter.

"Please stop I'm asking you nicely."

"You fronting foreal. Because you was beg-"

"Stop bringing that bullshit up it was a goddamn mistake. A big one." I push him off and stand up beside my bed

His jaw clenches. He grabs my hips tightly. "Why are you fucking playing little girl?"

"Yo just get the fuck out of my house on some real shit."

"So you want me to tell. And send the whole school the video?"

"....No." I say turning my head

"That's what the fuck I thought. Now continue doing what the fuck I say or you will get exposed."

I hate how he says that because believe it or not that's not and never has been the case.

He starts kissing on my lips. He takes off his shirt.His hands move down into my pants. That's just unacceptable. I knee him in the crotch.

"Fuck!" he screams

He gave enough strength to grab me by my neck and hold me up against a wall.

"Goddamn you just keep pushing me."

I scratch at his hand as I start to feel lightheaded losing oxygen by the second.

Before I black out he let's me go and I fall onto the ground.

I wrap my hands around my neck.

The doorbell rings...

Princeton goes downstairs. I get enough energy to get to the door I see Chresanto(Roc).

"Where's Aiyanna?"

"We're busy."

"No we're not I'm coming." I say still holding my throat

Roc's phone rings so he turns and takes two steps from the door.

Princeton grabs my arm. "You got lucky this time hoe."

MEYAH534