Yup. I Did That...

Baby baby baby oh.

I get home and start thinking about all this shit and its really getting to me. I end up crying myself to sleep.

I had a few drinks tonight and I'm a lightweight so Im half drunk. I saw Princeton playing around in my drink but I didn't think anything of it really. I had another.

By 12 i was drunk as hell and I couldnt go home Jordyn had already left, so it was just me and Prince amd he wanted to leave.  He drove me home and helped me in. 

He was flirting with me touching me... And I was so drunk and numb I let him. And you know the most painful part.

I was numb as hell.  But I guess felt everything...

"Fuck." I wake up breathing hard

Another dream  they're different everytime. Sometimes  I'm describing it. Other times is happening and I can still feel everything. It's so many more details I'm lucky if I only get half the story...

It was my fault. I let him. I said no. But i had sex with my best friend's boyfriend....and I will never forgive myself.

I could tell her but she'd never forgive me shes so happy with Princeton and ever since her ex she hasn't been this happy with anyone else who am I to take that away?

I feel so bad whenever I think about it. I'm trying to forget about it but I can't not when Princeton is always holding it over my head abs threatining me he even recorded it. Bastard.

Now you know what I did. All half of what  I did. And  I don't think I can ever tell Jordyn....

Meyah534

An/I am in the process of editing this story book. It is Dec 26 2015. And this story makes zero sense now. Please understand That I am going as fast as I can do just be patient please. Thank you.

If you read this comment a heart for a follow.

P. S.  All updated chapters have pictures on them.