First Day at Work

They say the first day at work is nerve wrecking. I could say the same for me too. Well, except for the fact that I might have more vocabularies to add to describe how shitty I feel for my first day. I've gone through my responsibilities like 100 times; literally! Ever since last night, I can't sleep until 2am. And all that I stared at was my organiser, trying to memorise what I should and should not do. Here is the list:

1.    NO pictures or videos or any other type of recordings of what happens in the set.

2.    NO tweeting, posting a status on FB or a selfie on Instag or any other online or offline platform while at work.

3.    NO interviewing or terrorising the 'actors' and 'actress'; before, during or after the shooting.

4.    NO sharing any personal or professional information about Malena unless formally and officially instructed by Scar.

5.    NO judging or passing any comments to the Director, or the crew, or the cast or anyone.

6.    Do buy groceries or any other needed item that is required by Malena without exposing who they are for (confidentiality part).

7.    NO defying orders given by Malena unless if it's illegal, dangerous or going against Scar's orders.

8.    NO asking for autographs or pictures with the cast unless requested by the cast themselves and authorised by the Director.

9.    NO masturbating on the scene (like seriously? Who would do that right?)

10. I am in charge of Malena's schedule and act as her personal chaperone and body guard.

And that is only the first page of the list! Gosh. I wish I could memorise it all. I was stressing out that night when someone texted me.

"Hey. Sorry to text so late. You might be sleeping and I hope I don't wake you or anything. I just got off my night shift and thought about you. Have a good night sleep. :)"

            Aw, she's so sweet. Wait. Am I crushing over a girl? Oh my gosh! I totally am! Hmm... But I don't really care about that. I think I swing both ways. But I do find her insanely attractive. And I've had the longest crush on Emma Watson since Harry Potter. But Vlair's like totally way out of my league. I'm petite, average, smart ass. She can't like me, right? But why would she ask for my phone number? Maybe she wants to be friends? But who text friends like 2 in the morning? Urgh. I think too much. Whatever happens, happens. I'm just gonna enjoy the ride. Coz my love life hasn't really been interesting.

"Hey, I'm still up. Pretty nervous for my first day of work tomorrow," I replied.

            Not one minute passes by before my phone vibrates again.

"Why up so late? You're gonna have Panda eyes in the morning. Those small cute eyes need their break."

            Aw. She's so sweet. I guess this is one of the perks of dating a girl, right? Wait, are we dating? Totally no. I'm way over my head. Darn it! Take it slow Chastity!

"Well, thanks. I guess I will. Wait, it's very late now. Isn't it quite dangerous for you to be out there?"

            I think it only takes her about 20 seconds to reply.

":) My house is very near and during night shifts like this, I always have my cousin come pick me up so I'm good. Well, I guess you better head to sleep. Good luck tomorrow and just be yourself okay? Sleep tight :)"

"Night to you too. :)"

            Thinking about our conversation last night just makes me smile like a goof. Eventhough our conversation was really short but I really appreciate it. Then, someone just had to snap me back to reality when my body goes to shock mode as I feel fingers flicked my forehead.