Ch. 1~ Little Did I Know

Manami Okuda's POV:
After Korosensei's assassination, we have gone our seperate ways. Going to different highschools, different paths. As for me, I have pursued my love for science/ chemistry.(author's note: I don't know everyone's age in middleschool, I will say they all were 14). I went from my weak 14-year-old self to a independent, responsible, 21-year-old woman. Though sometimes the job becomes stressful, my co-workers help me out of it. Like Yugo, my older colleauge, who helps fill forms out with me. Even though today, was tough I won't let it get to me. Today is a very special day, to see korosensei again. I walked, going to pack my things to go.

"Hey Okuda!" Yugo greeted. Out of nowhere.

"Greetings Yugo," I replied rushing to get out of the office.

"What's wrong Okuda?"

"Oh u-um it's my teacher's anniversary, death anniversary." I stuttered.

"Oh I'm sorry for your loss."

"It's o-ok... we killed him anyway," I whispered the last line. Not to freak him out.

"Well Okuda I was wondering if you want to go to a science convention, in the next town over?" Yugo asked.

I wonder how the gang is doing? I thought.

"Earth to Okuda!" Yugo said waving his arms in my face.

"W-what! It's that time already! C-crap I'll be late! Sorry Yugo g-gotta go!" I rushed. Packing my things, and into my car.
"Heh that cute little Okuda, it's time to make my move," Yugo said creepily.

When I finally arrived. I was walking up the mountain, and little did I know what was going to happen next! I didn't get a good look of my kidnapper, but he grabbed me.

"Why you WHO ARE YOU-- Piss OFF!" I was silenced as a hand was placed over my mouth. With a blindfold over my eyes. Holding my arms behind my back.

"Shut up Okuda! I don't want you to ruin your cute image with barbarian yells!" He shouted, and hit me in the stomach. And we walked into the equipment shed.

Karma Akabane's POV:
I finally arrived, to our old campus.
What memories... like blackmail, assassination, and weapons! Also making fun of a certain someone! Oh Nagisa you weird little crossdresser I thought. While I was walking up the steps, I heard shouting. I quickly, ran to our old equipment shed. As I opened the door, I saw a dude passed out onto the floor, and Okuda sweating, and huffing.

Manami Okuda's POV:
As my kidnapper tried to close the door, it sounded like he jammed his foot in the door. "Shit that hurt!" And his grip on me loosened. Here's my chance! I thought.
I bit his hand. "You'll pay for that BITCH!" He yelled.

Tugged my arms loose, and took off my blindfold. My heart was shattered, when I saw Yugo standing there. Calling me a bitch. Out of anger, I grabbed his head, and hit it against my knee. Then round house kicked him in the gut. It looks like I still got it I thought. He's passed out on the floor. Looking like a bloody mess. Suddenly the door was open, There I saw... Karma?!

"Hey Okuda! Woah looks like you took that guy down! Looks like Karasuma's training came in handy!" He greeted.

"H-hey Karma! U-uh what should I do with his body?" Okuda questioned.

"We'll take him to the old infirmary," he answered.

While walking it was just awkward silence, Karma carrying Yugo, over his shoulders. Until Yugo woke up "Okud-!" He was cut off by Karma smiling at me, and punched Yugo until he was asleep again.

When we got to the infirmary, Karma threw Yugo onto the dusty, old bed. "What happens if he wakes up," I ask. That's when Karma turned into his little demon self. "Ohohoh~ then I will strap him down with these belts." Karma, out of nowhere held up 4 belts. "If I catch him awake, then I will shove mustard and wasabi into his nostrils!!" He laughed. Holding up the squeezy tubes.

I see that Karma didn't change other than the fact that he is successful, and became...m-more handsome I suppose. Wait woah when did he have mustard and wasabi?! Where did he even get those?! I remember on our school trip what happened to that assassin,Grip. I shuttered at the thought.

"Well enough of that. Okuda~" Karma cooed.

Snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh u-uh yes Karma?"

"How about you and I have dinner we can discuss the past, this weirdo, and so on," he said.

L-like a date?! My mind cannot handle this! I thought. And as if he read my thoughts he said. "It's a date!"

"U-uh..." I replied. Karma with a questionable look on his face, then shifted to a smirk.

"What's wrong Okuda? Do not like me?" Karma pouted.

Okuda's face became red, at the sight not knowing how to act. "Nothing is wrong, o-ok I'll have dinner with you,"
Karma intervened "date."
"D-date," I stuttered out. Then quietly said "Mischievous, you're still the same Karma."

With a pleased look on his face, wrote an address on it w/ info on location, time etc.

When he was about to hand the slip of paper to me, he dropped the paper, grabbed my wrist, and pinned me onto the wall.

Karma?! Wtf?! His face is only inches away I thought.

Blood rushing to my cheeks.

Karma then whispered into my ear...
"Cute, you're still the same Okuda," then walked away saying, "I look forward to our dinner~" he said in a sing-songey voice.

He heard what I said? Then he called me cute?! I thought as I felt, my cheeks burn.

I then returned to the rest of the gang, knowing that Korosensei was watching over us.