Ch. 2~ Adorable

Manami Okuda's POV:
"This outfit should be ok right? Ah! Can't decide!" I shouted.
This is only dinner with a friend I thought. Until Karma's words krept into my head.
Date
Date
Date
A date with Karma?! My cheeks were burning up! That's when a memory seeped into my brain.

"Happy Birthday Manami!" Kayano yelled. It was just Kayano, and I in my plain-looking bedroom. I was turning 20, into an adult. That's when Kayano, gave me a present.

"Open it Manami!" She cheered

"Open it Manami!" She cheered. I nodded, then tugged the ribbon off. Then ribbed the present open. Inside was a cute little outfit with shoes(the outfit Okuda is wearing in the picture).

"Kayano I love it! Thank you!" I cried. No one really celebrated, birthday most times I forgot about. The next thing, that Kayano gave me. Made me cry so much. "Here Manami... it's a gift from Korosensei," I paused, shedding 1 tear. Then 2. Next thing I know, I sob with all my heart. "He wanted all us to have these gifts on our 20th birthdays!" Kayano said, then silently cried. She looked saying, "thank you for being born Manami! Open it."

I opened the box to only cry even more.
It was a Korosensei bracelet, it was so ugly, yet beautifully decorated with memories.

With a note inside.

Dear Okuda,
Nurufufufu~
Happy Birthday on your big 20! There are a lot of opportunities ahead of you, take them head on! Meet new people,with those communication skills I worked with you on, who love you for you! I made this present by tentacle! Nurufufufu~ I know by the time you will get this, I have been already successfully assassinated. I love you my student.
Work hard,
Korosensei.
---------------------------- back in present time-----------

I decided to wear, the Korosensei bracelet.
I took my purse, and the note. Now heading out.

Karma Akabane's POV:
I decided to wear, a black long sleeves rolled up, and tan pants. After deciding, I grabbed my jacket, and went out.

I went to Minami's Place to pick her up.
As I was waiting for the door to open. The door, with a big swoosh, opened there was Manami looking dare I say it adorable.