part 5

When Camila wakes up, she's not sure what to expect.

An empty bed, maybe. In the hopes that last night was a dream because what she did was really damn illegal. Sleeping with a minor. Even worse, one of her own students.

When Camila's eyes open, though, she's greeted by a head full of dark hair. Her arms are snaked around the sleeping girl in front of her, and she can feel her soft stomach lift with each breath taken.

They didn't discuss what would happen after the fact. Motivated by how horny they were, they didn't really think about the complications that would come after.

Regret was swimming throughout Camila's mind. She just turns back to lay flat on the bed and stares at the ceiling.

The slight movement seems to wake Lauren up a bit. The younger girl shuffles under the covers before turning towards Camila.

Her eyes aren't open. She just grasps out in front of her to pull Camila closer and snuggles into her side.

She's lightly snoring and Camila finds the sight endearing. Even if she shouldn't.

Also, her bladder is about to burst.

Trying to remove herself from Lauren's light grasp was a difficult task, to say the least. Camila tip toes to the restroom outside her room, hoping to not wake up Lauren. She pees and then brushes her teeth. God knows her mouth needs it after last night.

When she returns, she sees Lauren sitting up in just a white t-shirt, looking down at her hands that seem to be tapping nervously on her thigh.

"Hey..." Camila lets out hesitantly, which causes Lauren's head snaps up.

"Good morning" Lauren replies, flashing a nervous smile to her teacher.

"I guess we should probably talk about last night." Camila says.

"Yeah." Lauren answers, sounding a little exasperated. Camila walks over to the edge of the bed, and takes a seat. Far from Lauren.

They're both just sitting there, not saying a word. It's sort of hard to figure out where they should start.

After another moment of silence, Camila decides to speak. "Listen, I'm really sorry. This was super wrong of me to begin with, but we- I shouldn't have done that last night. If you end up reporting me, I completely unde-"

"It wasn't wrong Camila, it was just sex. There's no reason to apologize for having it."

Camila blinks at her. "You're my student."

"And you're my teacher. Your point being?" Lauren's not sure where her own words are coming from, but she's glad she's saying them.

"You were drunk! And high!" Camila exclaims as she gets up, putting her hand to her forehead. "You weren't sober and I'm way too old. I could lose my job, Lauren!" Camila's voice keeps getting louder, but she stops when she sees Lauren start to wince at the volume.

Camila walks over to where Lauren is on the bed, and takes a seat next to her. "I'm sorry for shouting, but we really need to sort this out."

"There's nothing to sort out, I just wanted to make sure you didn't regret it. Did you not enjoy last night?"

Camila hesitates before speaking. "I- this isn't a matter of whether or not I enjoyed last night, this is a matter of what we should do."