gender shizz

Ayeeee so I've always wanted to do this
So here we go
Created by: Ashley Wylde

1. How do you self-identify your gender, and what does that definition mean to you?
I identify as a transgender male
It means that I'm a boy and I've always been a boy and identifying any other kinda of way makes me extremely dysphoric  (discomfort). Even though I still have a little bit of a squiggle in me haha

2. What pronouns honor you?
He/Him/His

3. Describe the style of clothing that you most often wear. It depends. As of recently I haven't really been caring about what my style is, if I had to chose I'd probably say boho hipster? Or maybe Street/Skater.

4. Talk about your choices with body hair. How do you style your hair? Do you have facial hair? What do you choose to shave, or choose not to shave? Lately my body hair has just been annoying, so I'm shaving it. Usually, I just say fxck it and I let it be itself lol.

5. Talk about cosmetics. Do you choose to wear makeup? Do you paint your nails? What types of soaps and perfumes do you use if any? Personally I don't wear makeup  (but I'd love to get back into it through), I don't paint my nails, I'm starting to enjoy musky masculine scents in terms of perfumes and soaps.

6. Have you experienced being misgendered? If so, how often? I'm misgendered everyday of my life.

7. Do you experience dysphoria? How does that affect you? Dysphoria is a little bitch lol, I hate having dysphoria. I hate having to look into the mirror and want to just tear my skin off, because when I look in the mirror I don't recognize myself at all. It makes me sadder and sadder everyday I'm not able to express myself the way I want.

8. Talk about children. Are you interested in having children? Would you want to carry a child if that were an option for you? Do you want to be the primary caretaker for any children you may have? I'm not interested in birthing a child. But I am interested in maybe getting a surrogate? I don't know, I've been thinking about this lately. I want kids, but don't I want them biologically, I don't know. I'd definitely adopt though.

9. Talk about money. Is it important to you to provide for a family financially if you choose to have one? Is it important to you that you earn more than any partner you may have? Do you prefer to pay for things like dates? Are you uncomfortable when others pay for you or offer to pay for you? I personally don't care if my partner makes more than me. And with paying for dates I don't care either. Money is the last thing I'm thinking about when I'm enjoying someone's company.

10. Anything else you want to share about your experience with gender? I haven't always identified as ftm (female to male). A few months ago I identified as gender fluid (to me it meant my gender would fluctuate, hence the name genderfluid). It was fine, I just wasn't being true to myself, and I knew that.

Ayeeeeee you made it through!
Hey
How about you give it a try if you want!
It's fun to do, and I learned a bit about myself.

SO COOOOOOOLLLLL